L'officiel Le Tour 2010 Thread!

jumpers

Likes Dirt
FANTASY ADMINISTRATOR

I been accepted into league but accidently joined as Rotorburn :eek:(i computer illiterate) - sorry looks stupid when looking at list of players. If using your admin powers feel free if possible to change it - once i click on it my real team name of jumpers appears anyway.
Doesnt really matter until i win the mini league........3 more sleeps to go

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Maillot jaune (Yellow Jersey) Contador
Maillot Vert (Green Jersey) Thunder god
Maillot à pois rouges (Polkadot Jersey) Contador
Maillot blanc (White Jersey) Andy or Janez (radioshak)
Teams Classification (Yellow dossards) radioshak
Lantern rogue (Last rider to finish) someone french
Jens Voigt Mémorial Trophée - Most aggressive rider - Vino
Best aussie - Cadel

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
FANTASY ADMINISTRATOR

I been accepted into league but accidently joined as Rotorburn :eek:(i computer illiterate) - sorry looks stupid when looking at list of players. If using your admin powers feel free if possible to change it - once i click on it my real team name of jumpers appears anyway.
Doesnt really matter until i win the mini league........3 more sleeps to go
Haha, Ill see what I can do.

Only a bit over a day to submit your team guys, we have about 20 or 30 so far.

On another subject, anyone doing anything to celebrate the start? i was going to have a French themed night and eat french food listen to a recently aquiered copy of Cross by Justice on record and other french things, but then we found out it doesn't start till 2am on sunday.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Here are the categories for this year...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Most aggressive rider

Alchemist
_____Cadel_________Hushovd_________Basso__________ A Schleck_____Radioshack_____Sulzburger_______Jens of course
LankyLove
_____Contador______Cavendish_______F Schleck______ A Schleck_____Astana_________?________________?
Jumpers_______Contador______Hushovd_________Contador_______ A Schleck_____Radioshack_____a Frechie?_______Vinokurov
Any more takers?

toby

Likes Dirt
So which magazine has the best TdF guide this year?
As a one month a year roadie fan I need to get back up to speed about who's riding with who, what the stages are, etc...
There is only one Official Tour de France Guide - and 50,000 people think it is the best one!

jackedin

Likes Dirt
Put me in for the fantasy league again. Tonys terrors
Is as much fun as the race.
Balancing the team and yelling at them to ride harder.

This year I think will be a very special event. With a few calling it quits after this one.
Not one team being the dominate force and the talent spread across a few teams.
Cobbles and flat lands with wind. Mountians and mountains and a long time trial at the end to make everybody sweat.
Ah Christmas in July
Will I survive.

chrisp2087

Likes Dirt
Maillot jaune (Yellow Jersey) Lance
Maillot Vert (Green Jersey) Cav
Maillot à pois rouges (Polkadot Jersey) Cadel
Maillot blanc (White Jersey) Andy
Teams Classification (Yellow dossards) HTC
Lantern rogue (Last rider to finish) ????
Jens Voigt Mémorial Trophée - Most aggressive rider - Sastre (from the GC hopefuls anyway)
Best aussie - Rogers

Ahhhh the joys of random guesses

jackedin

Likes Dirt
Just a heads up for you fello leaguers
You must have a full team to get any points
The free transfer window closes in 3.5 hours and the teams will auto finalise.
check your teams if you set them up early as a few have been pulled or did not make the teams.

ebuk

Likes Dirt
5 minutes into the commentary and the first 'young man from the isle of man' from Paul Sherwin.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
5 minutes into the commentary and the first 'young man from the isle of man' from Paul Sherwin.
I reckon we could nearly have a thread on commentator quotes!!!
Thought Cadel would have gone bit better. Bring on the stages

bazza

look at me
Just a heads up for you fello leaguers
You must have a full team to get any points
The free transfer window closes in 3.5 hours and the teams will auto finalise.
check your teams if you set them up early as a few have been pulled or did not make the teams.
no points up yet from the prologue :(

it appears the prologue doesn't count as a stage? booooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Bodin

GMBC
Thought Cadel would have gone bit better. Bring on the stages
23rd doesn't look that good on the face of it, but look at the time differences compared to the other GC contenders:

+17 to Lance
+12 to Alberto
+04 to Rogers
+01 to Vino
-15 to Sastre
-30 to Andy

I reckon it's actually a reasonable result, especially considering the course conditions at the time he rode.

bazza

look at me
Are you for real? My whole team structure was built around it! :mad::mad::mad:
i have no idea who good climbers are so i put mine behind tt stages and sprinters. so yes. i am also cranky hahah. no wonder spartacus was so cheap.....