Official kentlyn thread

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did another Camden run on Saturday and found a nice brown snake skin next to the concrete slip about 10-15mins in. That's the same place I saw both a brown and a black last summer. Keep your eyes peeled if in that area.
A few people have seen the Brown there. I've never seen it but am always on the lookout. I have seen a Blue Tongue Lizard there. There are Red Bellies all the way along that track. My record is four sightings during one ride.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kentlyn DH.

Just a heads up.

There is a heap of debris laying all over the tracks. Rode down Dragons Lair and took the track on the right that goes past Frequent Fliers. Sticks and branches everywhere, heaps of washed in sand and f'ing huge spider webs (three big ones within about 10mtrs, had to get off the bike and do the spider dance).:D

CBG.

P.S. Have a good xmas everyone.

Ghost_Biker

Likes Dirt
Kentlyn tomorrow morning

Hey Guys, I just picked up a new DH bike (Giant Glory 2010 0 silver) and super keen to smash out some runs tomorrow morning -- Monday 3rd Jan.

I haven't ridden DH or Kentlyn for about 1.5 years, but had some local show me and some mates around back then.

If anyones going to be around I'm keen to meet some new riding buddies!
I'll probably be there in the morning ballpark around 9:30am.

PM me or SMS me if your around... 0409 038 657.

DT's

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys, I just picked up a new DH bike (Giant Glory 2010 0 silver) and super keen to smash out some runs tomorrow morning -- Monday 3rd Jan.

I haven't ridden DH or Kentlyn for about 1.5 years, but had some local show me and some mates around back then.

If anyones going to be around I'm keen to meet some new riding buddies!
I'll probably be there in the morning ballpark around 9:30am.

PM me or SMS me if your around... 0409 038 657.
hey,Dave here, how did u go at Kentlyn?let me know next time ur r out this way.I work most w/e which makes it a bit hard.

Ghost_Biker

Likes Dirt
Hey Dave yeah had a good time. Looks like there hasn't been much riding there as I spend heaps of time clearing branches and BIG spiders off the track.

Newts

Likes Dirt
Hey Dave yeah had a good time. Looks like there hasn't been much riding there as I spend heaps of time clearing branches and BIG spiders off the track.
Cant speak for everyone, but most of the regular crew havent been out due to other commitments and checking out new riding spots to see what adjustments we can make of at Kentlyn.

We will let you know when we get out there next. Mostly early Sunday mornings. Need to beat the heat and spend time with rugrats

Ghost_Biker

Likes Dirt
Cant speak for everyone, but most of the regular crew havent been out due to other commitments and checking out new riding spots to see what adjustments we can make of at Kentlyn.

We will let you know when we get out there next. Mostly early Sunday mornings. Need to beat the heat and spend time with rugrats
Hey Newts definitely let me know when you guys are out there next. Sunday AM's are good with me. I'll help out with some trainbuilding and maintanence.... its the closest trail to home :)

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I went out there this arvo and couldn't believe how much shit was all over the tracks, you could barely recognize Cannonball Run under all the bark, leaves and branches. I spent 3 hours raking the top half of Cannonball and S&L. Also started to do the modifications I've wanted to on S&L. The first two jumps are now bigger than before with nice hipped lander's for some whipping. More changes to come so check things before you go hitting them. I'll be going out early tomorrow morning for a test run.

Last edited:

DT's

Likes Bikes
I went out there this arvo and couldn't believe how much shit was all over the tracks, you could barely recognize Cannonball Run under all the bark, leaves and branches. I spent 3 hours raking the top half of Cannonball and S&L. Also started to do the modifications I've wanted to on S&L. The first two jumps are now bigger than before with nice hipped lander's for some whipping. More changes to come so check tings before you go hitting them. I'll be going out early tomorrow morning for a test run.
same here. i was out there Monday and nearly came off on "crank it" at the ladder run,the one after the ladder roll down on the rock..the ladder with the small drop off is smashed to pieces,looks like the handy work of the mottos as usual.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone up for a AM day?

Loops of the tracks and a bit of fun... Reunion like?

Was thinking early Saturday 2nd April... 7 or 8am?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone up for a AM day?

Loops of the tracks and a bit of fun... Reunions like?

Was thinking early Saturday 2nd April... 7 or 8am?
Could be up for this on the lill bike definately.
If we arent heading down to check out the mont track that weekend...?

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do it James...

Do it.

Yeah dude, 4 inches is enough. Flat as, drops are tiny.

Good All Mountain track.

Hope its in good shape. Might have to get the Maintenace crew out there!

Last edited:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also the best track in Sydney to ride after rain dude...

Fingers crossed it stops before you get there..

Will be in touch closer to the date...

Can do A week day if you prefer too James...

This week is out due my nose up to shit, next week its on like donkey kong!