Red Ass downhill series round 4 - Coffs Harbour - State VS State!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Chuck Norris?
Nah, I've got him mowing my lawns and weeding my garden all that weekend.;)

The event schedule is as follows:
Saturday:
Rego open at 8am
Practice from 9am to 3pm
Elite category practice from 3pm to 4pm (only for elite categories!)
Sunday:
Practice from 9am to 11am
Race start at 11.30am
Ceremony at approx 3pm

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Dozer what would be the latest I can register on Sat if I entered? My wife is leaving on a 7 night ocean cruise at 6am Sat morning from Brisbane and thats the only thing stopping me from heading down.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Dozer what would be the latest I can register on Sat if I entered? My wife is leaving on a 7 night ocean cruise at 6am Sat morning from Brisbane and thats the only thing stopping me from heading down.
You can pick up your number all day Saturday. Online registration will close Wednesday before the race unless previously sold out which is likely at this point.

youngi

Likes Bikes
looks good Dozer. I want to ride it. It will be a great weekend - looks like you've nailed the peddel section with some sweet jumps.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Look toit loike a toiger
There is only one tree that you may nail with your 800mm bars, the rest are fine. I rode a line that I like in that video but many of those sections have alternate lines that I am allowing you guys and gals to ride for yourselves. You won't see a lot of bunting blocking other sections as I'm making the track wide in spots to see if anyone works out a quick line to the next corner. I'm not saying ride through the bunting as I have a hole dug for those that cheat but be creative where you can and who knows? It may reward you with some time.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
..*snip*...I'm not saying ride through the bunting as I have a hole dug for those that cheat but be creative where you can and who knows? It may reward you with some time.
So you are saying all pirate lines are on? Yessssss

Arrggggg..

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is only one tree that you may nail with your 800mm bars, the rest are fine. I rode a line that I like in that video but many of those sections have alternate lines that I am allowing you guys and gals to ride for yourselves. You won't see a lot of bunting blocking other sections as I'm making the track wide in spots to see if anyone works out a quick line to the next corner. I'm not saying ride through the bunting as I have a hole dug for those that cheat but be creative where you can and who knows? It may reward you with some time.
Obviously its a way to try and give the locals a bit of an advantage cause they're scared of us Queenslanders :p

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Obviously its a way to try and give the locals a bit of an advantage cause they're scared of us Queenslanders :p
Nah, it means less effing bunting for me to wrap around everything then collect the next day with a hang over!;)
The trail has a few new and old lines so we'll use what we can. People will choose their favorite line and stick with it but others can try the other lines and make each run different. The new jump in the middle of the trail that replaces the old table top may have a line next to it for those that don't jump it called "the shame lane". This will be the centre of fan fare as you can yell as much abuse as you like at the guys who don't jump but cheer for the guys who do! I may even arrange a prize for the rider who makes the best impression on the new jump. Get loud!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So driving down from Brissie on thursday, staying in Grafton with family thursday and friday with a bit of riding on the "ok" bmx track they have. Then making the way down to Coffs for the weekend before driving back home on monday. I think I'm going to have a good weekend :D

rsquared

Likes Dirt
Wicked Jonesy!! This is gonna be sweet.

Anyone actually have to work on Monday so are driving back to Brisbane on Sunday night? I've got a lift down on Friday but if anyone has a spare seat on the way back, I'll chip in for fuel and beer money for ya. PM me if anyone can help out.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wicked Jonesy!! This is gonna be sweet.

Anyone actually have to work on Monday so are driving back to Brisbane on Sunday night? I've got a lift down on Friday but if anyone has a spare seat on the way back, I'll chip in for fuel and beer money for ya. PM me if anyone can help out.
Just stay for Monday would be much easier... Haha

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just wanted to re-iterate that QLD are going you smash you team of blue smurfs down the trail... just saying