Red Ass downhill series round 4 - Coffs Harbour - State VS State!

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
Queenslander!

Well, for now, May it be a sweet white wash of footy and downhill for the Queenslanders this week! i'll be there doing my best for the old farts in the Vets class, but looking at the pedal bit in the middle, kinda hoping there are other unfit old farts out there too :D Just saying.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there any plans on setting up a Qld cheering area on one side of the track and a NSW cheering area on the other side (at the key viewing area which I'm assuming would be those 2 jumps in the middle?). Would be some good fun for cheering contests :p

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Is there any plans on setting up a Qld cheering area on one side of the track and a NSW cheering area on the other side (at the key viewing area which I'm assuming would be those 2 jumps in the middle?). Would be some good fun for cheering contests :p
You guys can all make that up on the day but the bottom side of the jump in the wasteland is the B line so you'll need to stand somewhere other than that. You could stand on the bank next to the B line but it is on the edge of a cliff and being a Queenslander you will probably be half pissed by lunch time and need a helicopter rescue from the bottom of the cliff.:p I might bunt that part off actually, just to be safe.;)

skinny666

Central Tableland MBC
The Crew

My little crew will dominate the yelling and abuse HANDS DOWN (and pants down)! They will give it to NSW and QLD rides, but ill make it clear to them if they are involved in cheering at a NSW racer to take it a little easy, BUT if its a QLD rider to unleash and loose they shit upon the rubbish QLD rider!!

Screen shot 2011-07-07 at 1.04.59 PM.jpg

:cool:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hahaha, Skinny, you are going to look like the year 7's at a swimming carnival.;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Heads up!
The rangers are doing the rounds so don't shuttle in the back of your ute! They are in the bushes with ghillie suits on! On the spot $1,500 fines!
:eek:

wonky1

Likes Bikes
Nsw for the win in all catergories and cheering!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Love your work skin dog, if people know who we are from other state races they will know we are loose and qld have no chance on even competing with us in anything!!!! (expept man hugging ball sports)

The esky is making a comeback, been in retirement since awaba and the worlds so look out!!!!!
I think i will be spending the majority of this race with my pants off screaming my lungs out with my one good arm swinging!!!!

GO NSW!!!!!

wonky1

Likes Bikes
I just wanted to re-iterate that QLD are going you smash you team of blue smurfs down the trail... just saying
HAHAHAHAHA If only this was remotely true. With the amount of abuse you qld boys will be getting from our crew you wont even be able to stay on the trail.

I think we should be able to tell the difference between qld and nsw riders, maybe different colour number plates or make them were bikinis or something!!!!!
My crew will be in the most epic/technical place on the track yellin banging and generaly fuckin shit up, gettin loose big time!!!!!!!

LOOK OUT BOYS....just saying!!!!

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HAHAHAHAHA If only this was remotely true. With the amount of abuse you qld boys will be getting from our crew you wont even be able to stay on the trail.

I think we should be able to tell the difference between qld and nsw riders, maybe different colour number plates or make them were bikinis or something!!!!!
My crew will be in the most epic/technical place on the track yellin banging and generaly fuckin shit up, gettin loose big time!!!!!!!

LOOK OUT BOYS....just saying!!!!
Mate we will be able to tell the difference between nsw and qld riders easily... just scan to the bottom of the qualifiying results I'd suggest EDIT: for nsw lol... just saying

Last edited:

wonky1

Likes Bikes
hahahaha i meant on the track but if you wanna go that way only time will tell ill just make sure i do check the sheet and kick it into overdrive when your comin down.....good luck, nah what am i saying i dont mean that.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In 2 hours I'm starting a 900km flight followed by 400km drive to beat as many of you gimpsuit wearing nswalers as possible... Rocky men are in the process of the dominating 2,200km return drive right now to do the same...

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

skinny666

Central Tableland MBC
In 2 hours I'm starting a 900km flight followed by 400km drive to beat as many of you gimpsuit wearing nswalers as possible... Rocky men are in the process of the dominating 2,200km return drive right now to do the same...

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Righto Keen Kenny. What category will you be atempting to accomplish your dominating in? Sport Women?

X

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oi can you nsw guys stop over shooting corners and blowing the berms out by skidding - thanks, that is all...