Little Things You Love

Sam.

Eats Squid
Eastbound and down. Probably my favourite American comedy, yes American and comedy in a sentence together, but damn, it's good!

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going 4x4 in my Suzuki, not getting stuck, not damaging anything :)

Then finding someone has locked the gate (which is Never shut) and going looking for other ways out, no luck, then we go back and realize the gate isn't locked it's just shut.

Good arvo :)

taquar

Likes Dirt
Mt joyce park. Spent 4 hours or so out there, had an epic run down track 1, then hung out in the 4x track and skills area for a few hours. If anyone saw a white Morewood, and a Giant 29er, that was me and my mate. Fuck that 4x track is hell fun, if only it went for longer...

mtb1611

Seymour
Lazy Satdee arvo by the beach with the fam; few snags on the bbq, few nice brews, the kids on their bikes, bugger all people around so the kids had the playground to themselves, skinhead reggae toons in the background.....good day indeedy.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"On a recent trip to the United States , Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia,
addressed a major gathering of Native American Indians.

She spoke for almost an hour on her plans for Carbon Trading Tax for Australia .

At the conclusion of her speech, the crowd presented her with a plaque
inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle.

A very chuffed Ms Gillard then departed in her motorcade,
waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later asked one of the Indians how they came
to select the new name given to Ms Gillard.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird
so full of shit that it can no longer fly.
"

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Lazy Satdee arvo by the beach with the fam; few snags on the bbq, few nice brews, the kids on their bikes, bugger all people around so the kids had the playground to themselves, skinhead reggae toons in the background.....good day indeedy.
Sounds like a perfect day!

houseparties
Fuck I miss them...

Getting home early, sleep in tomorrow (7am start!) and snow this weekend. Yew!