Post your all mountain bike

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am seconding this motion....The Remedy will definately be on the short list.
Yeah they are a pretty nice rig, Ill put a spec list and some pics up of mine soon, when i can be bothered charging camera batteries. :mmph:

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my Tracer, now with spastic yellow MTX29's. I love it.

Switching from the Joplin to the bar mounted KSi900 was a great move. Kind Shock have really got adjustable seat posts nailed. Love the fact that the bar mounted operating switch locks straight onto ODI grips.

IMG_1042.jpgIMG_1040.jpgIMG_1039.jpg

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd throw up a pic my old faithful Craftworks FRM125.Been such a great bike over the years.Handles everything from 10ft drops to 40km slogs.I still love throwing a leg over this thing.

IMG_1951.jpg

b0ing

Likes Dirt
My am/enduro rig. Giant reign 1 with some changes and suspension by shokworx. Its reasonably light and pedals great and bombs away.
Looking good man. I like the blue and white additions, it makes it look a bit more lively compared with the standard grey scheme.

floody

Wheel size expert
My Avanti Torrent 2 in the Alps (mont Blanc in the clouds in the Background)- this was taken at 2450m, and we had a 20km run down from here all the way back to our village at 700m.

We have just got back from our annual trip- this is the 5th summer I have ridden over there, the fourth bike, and this was the winner. Maybe it is just the way bikes have improved over the last few years, but as an allround bike that was awesome on the descents and also a great climber, this beat my old Stumpjumper, 2007 Reign and my old Scott Genius. A great bike- spec as new except a tyre change and a replaced rear wheel.....

View attachment 207620
Are you facebook man? You should TOTALLY post this to the Avanti page, they'd love to see their bikes getting out in the world!

finksta

Likes Dirt
phone pics 003.jpgphone pics 008.jpgphone pics 004.jpgphone pics 007.jpg

My 2011 575

Fox 32 RLC
Fox RP23
X9 2x10 drivetrain
Elixir CR
Sun Ringle Charger Pros
Tubeless Nobby Nics

I love this bike!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
2011 Stumpjumper Evo
Fox Rp 23
Fox 2012 Talas RLC 160mm with fit and Kashima, 20mm thru.
XO rear derailleur
X7 Front Derailleur
XTR Pedals
Sram 2200 Carbon cranks
Thomson Elite X4 50mm stem
Phenom Saddle
Elixir cr/sl brakes, 203mm front 185 rear
Command post dropper post 3 position, with xtr elbow and cable for smooth travel adjust!P1020543.jpgP1020542.jpg

aanon

Likes Dirt
P8151302.jpg
My meta 5.
Meta 5 RP23.
lyrik solo air 160mm.
XT drive train.
Juicy 7s
CB Iodine wheels.f ignitor 2.35 r crossmark 2.1 tubeless.
Noir 22,32,44.
Gravity dropper turbo.
60mm stem, 745 bars, flat pedals
Solid build,14.3kg and awesome fun on any terrain.

Last edited:

Andrei

Likes Dirt
2011 Stumpjumper Evo
Fox Rp 23
Fox 2012 Talas RLC 160mm with fit and Kashima, 20mm thru.
XO rear derailleur
X7 Front Derailleur
XTR Pedals
Sram 2200 Carbon cranks
Thomson Elite X4 50mm stem
Phenom Saddle
Elixir cr/sl brakes, 203mm front 185 rear
Command post dropper post 3 position, with xtr elbow and cable for smooth travel adjust!View attachment 208409View attachment 208410
Now she looks DH ready. You know what this means Tod, we gonna have to hit up some DH tracks!!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Now she looks DH ready. You know what this means Tod, we gonna have to hit up some DH tracks!!
I think so mate, i want you to come up here, i have done a lot of stuff here that you would like, maybe we should head out west for a good bit of dh!