Best T.V show ever!!!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Even M*A*S*H i have been watching it on ONE HD and they have a character in there currently by the name of "Spearchucker Jones" no prizes for guessing his race :)......

Its his official character name to as he appears as that in the credits
Yeah, that character wasn't around for long, for some reason.

Another +1 for Dexter. I was getting The Game Of Thrones off a chick from work and, whilst I was at it, took Dexter just because I could. I wasn't sure I'd like it but, having watched it, I am hooked!

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
My favourites:

How i met your mother
The office (us version)
The big bang theory
Braking bad
Sons of anarchy

oh btw this new 'revenge' show looks good 2

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Maybe not the greatest show ever, but certainly my Fav ATM is The Walking Dead. It's a Zombie Apocalypse show running in the states, up to season 2 now. Don't think we'll ever get it here so you might need to do the torrent thing.

I'm afraid you will be disappointed by the second season. It turns to boring, tedious, irritating crap in almost an instant. Don't waste your time downloading it.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Boston Legal - amazing legal drama with great humour - pity it finished a few years ago
Damages - another legal-style drama but with thirlling twists. I think nexy season (5) is the final season - bugger!
Seinfeld - I can watch it over and over again and still not get sick of it.
V - spewing they cancelled this, how hot was Anna :D
Red Dwarf - timeless UK comedy - I hear a series is comingin 2012! :)
South Park - need I say more?

macca_1972

Likes Dirt
V - spewing they cancelled this, how hot was Anna :D
Agree wholeheartedly about V, was a great show and I was very disappointed it was dropped after the 2nd season. (Deja vu for me, the same thing happened with Terminator:TSCC)

Personally, I thought Anna's daughter Lisa was hotter though!

A few fave shows off the top of my head:

Frasier - my favorite sitcom of all time, hands down
Seinfeld - close 2nd, never gets old
Lost - loved this for the first 5 seasons, had me totally hooked. Season 6 was a massive let down though, after a few episodes it was obvious they had no intention of giving answers or tying off loose ends. But gets a mention anyway because I lived and breathed the show for 5 years of my life.
24 - along with Lost, another show that my life revolved around whilst it was on air
Doc Martin - an underrated English gem
Fawlty Towers - timeless comedy that has never been equalled before or since. 12 episodes of comedy perfection.
Frontline - absolutely brilliant Aussie satire, ahead of it's time as the subject matter is even more relevant today (15 years later)
Boston Public - left-field choice I know, but really enjoyed this one as as an ex-teacher (and I also taught high school in the USA for a time, so extra relevance there). And it had Jeri Ryan as a bonus......
Parenthood - excellent show that both the wife and I can enjoy (not many shows out there that can acheive this!)

And the wife and I enjoyed the first episode of Revenge, so we'll see how that one goes.

Last edited:

floody

Wheel size expert
No particular order, just some series which have had holding power for me.
-Fairly Oddparents
-Daria
-Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
-The Fast Show
-The League of Gentlemen
-Bones (guilty pleasure I suppose)
-Six Feet Under
-Horrible Histories
-30 Rock

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm afraid you will be disappointed by the second season. It turns to boring, tedious, irritating crap in almost an instant. Don't waste your time downloading it.
The second half of season 2 aired in the US this week. I was hoping it would get back on track but it's as boring and depressing as ever.

I'll keep at it out of sheer desperation as I want it to be awesome but I'm not holding out much hope!

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheez_TV - Best thing to watch before school
Comedy_Inc.
SkitHOUSE
Ronnie John's
Pizza
Top Gear (Have seen a couple eps of the USA version, not bad, better than what we did)
The Young Ones
Ab Fab
Black Books
Peep Show
That Mitchell and Webb Look

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
She was heaps better in Firefly; not sure if it was the long hair, or the fact she was a space hooker....
She's way better with the short hair she sports in V and in the latter half of Homeland - that dodgy nana cut she sports at the beginning of Homeland does nothing for me!

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
She's way better with the short hair she sports in V and in the latter half of Homeland - that dodgy nana cut she sports at the beginning of Homeland does nothing for me!
Her hair gets shorter in Homeland?! Awesome! I only saw her with that dodgy haricut in the promo - something to look forward to in the next few episodes then :)

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Since when has there been a Watchmen cartoon?

Assuming we're not counting this:

[video=youtube;YDDHHrt6l4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w&ob=av3e[/video]