Best T.V show ever!!!

Mr Brian

Likes Bikes
Just watching T.V and wanted to know what you guys thought was the best T.V show ever. Personally, Family Guy is up there and so is Two and a half Men!!!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know when I was 10 it was the "Dukes Of Hazard".. endless real jumping cars, they got into it through the windows and daisy duke in tight shorts... we didn't need much in those days to be happy.

Personally I think "The Young Ones" was one of the most liberating and life changing shows.. and is still extremely funny.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Depends on when in your life your talking. Heres a few from various stages through my life..so far.
Wonder years. Ahh, Winnie :eek:
Astroboy.
Dukes of Hazzard.That car...all I need to say !
South Park. When it first came out on SBS, I was like " you cant say that on tv". This is awesome !
Its a Knockout. Classic late 80's I think. Seeing people wipe themselves out...:eek:
Back when you only had 4 tv channels..SBS Speedweek.
Voltron...took me awhile to remeber the name...
Top Gear for sure. Until ch9 got hold of it.:mad:
The Goodies
TDF telecast
Wilfred.
Pizza
Common theme here...SBS has the balls to put on demograph specific shows, then the commercial tv channels figure it out, then bring their crap versions out.
GO SBS !!!!!
Surely there are alot more, but these come to mind straight away..

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think 2 and a half men do get a honourable mention, although I can see why it can be pretty bad.

I have to say I am a fan of some crime shows. Bones, CSI: Miami and The Mentalist are all favourites.

Have a big soft spot for Mythbusters, Top Gear and Man vs Wild..

Dont like family guy. But Futurama does rate pretty highly, especially this new season, it's great :D

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!modern family!!!!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
in no particular order or definte list

comedy,

Spaced
Young Ones
League of Gentlemen
Garth Merenges Dark Place
Married with Children
The Mighty Boosh
The Fast Show
Shooting Stars
That Mitchel and Webb Look
Vic Reeves Big Night Out

really trying to think of a non UK program but can't!!

binner

Hath shat hymself
just a few

I dream of jeanie
land of the giants
lost in space
brady bunch
welcome back kotter
on the buses
taxi
skippy

nskz

Likes Dirt
Seinfeld. End of story.

Name me another show with its longevity that was as consistently well written? I don't think you'll find one. The amount of money that show has made and the amount they were getting paid, which even by todays figures were massive, is a testament to its success. They sold advertising on it for over 1mill a minute, that's second only to the superbowl.

Personal opinion of course.

Edit: Wilfred, are you kidding me? We are talking about the best show of all time....

tc2233

Likes Dirt
I have a few favourites
South Park
Drawn Together
Skins
The Chaser War on Everything
Top Gear
Man Vs Wild
Wilfred
Swift And Shift
Two and A Half Men
Summer Heights High
We Can all be heros (I think thats what it is called) The one done by the Summer Heights High Guy.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
We can be heroes by Chris Lilley.

To be honest I like that series better than summer heights heigh.