Women, etc.

Knut

Troll hunter
Rule broken

There are a few girls that don't fit that rule. Not many. Some try to make up for the good girls by loosening their morals. But there are a lot of dudes nowadays you walk away from. There are good people out there, it unfortunately takes a longtime to find them and once you do. It's worth it.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nope, Ill go with every, with the exception of those in the nunnery.

Of course, most will deny it, "how dare you!", etc... And if they haven't yet, it is the emphasis on YET.
exactly.

like i said. it depends on the situation.

There are a few girls that don't fit that rule. Not many. Some try to make up for the good girls by loosening their morals. But there are a lot of dudes nowadays you walk away from. There are good people out there, it unfortunately takes a longtime to find them and once you do. It's worth it.
Are you trying to say that girls who slut it out aren't good people?

Sluts are people too dude.

Last edited:

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Make it a story, not a sentence. Then you will be the book she won't put down.
So apparently my mum got a RB account......

But as to the friends deal, I was in the same sit a while ago.. busted past that by literally taking her to dinner and asking for a kiss when i dropped her home..
nek minnit (month or so)
bitch went crazy

but yer... try that?

downhillar

Likes Dirt
Yeah I am doing what I can. Just trying to think what I've done wrong in the past and work on it.
Dude the only thing I've learnt in the past 20-something years is this: never put the girl on a (metaphorical) pedestal.

Now this may not work for you because you say you're possibly in the friend zone but this is the only advice I can give you:
You've gotta play the 'arsehole' card a tiny tiny tiny bit. Example - take her out for a bush walk or to a movie or something, have a really great day and then don't contact her for a day or two. If she sends you a text - wait an hour and then reply. When you're out with her don't constantly comment on how good she looks and tell her how she's so smart etc (remember - metaphorical pedestal) just have a normal conversation, if you get the chance then pay her out a little (remember - a LITTLE. E.g. you say "so.. how come you didn't bother doing your hair tonight? Haha nuh I'm just kidding, it looks alright... I guess loooololol just joking it actually looks quite nice :)" ) I think this is where people get the 'be an arsehole' thing wrong - they act like straight up arseholes. If you're going to play that card then you can be 'a bit of a dick' but back it up with the 'nice guy that you really are' bit. Just be careful if you're going to do this - you have to be a bit of a smartarse but still be a nice guy.
Think of that annoying chick that really likes you but you don't want anything to do with her - the more you ignore her the more she wants you.

Anyway I'm no expert in this field at all, but I tried this on 2 different girls that I liked - the first one I had a short love affair with until her daddy issues got the best of her, and the 2nd one is my current girlfriend :)
Remember - don't be an arsehole, just be a smartarse who is actually a decent guy and remember to always be happy and positive :)

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think my GF is a keeper, I got really drunk (emphasise really drunk) on Friday night for my bday, we had to stop the cab on the way home whilst I spewed my guts up on the side of the road...we then got home, then I spewed in the bed, she cleaned it all up and didn't even crack it!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I wish I'd bothered to read this thread before having my heart ripped out of my chest... twice.... by the same girl....

Playing the single game for the first time in the best part of a decade is tough, my ammunition consists of "hey how're you going?", which is reciprocated with an unfocused glance and a one word responce. Then, while trying not to appear as the reprobate that I apparently am, I take a modest sip of of my pint, and walk away.

S.

ex offender
I wish I'd bothered to read this thread before having my heart ripped out of my chest... twice.... by the same girl....

Playing the single game for the first time in the best part of a decade is tough, my ammunition consists of "hey how're you going?", which is reciprocated with an unfocused glance and a one word responce. Then, while trying not to appear as the reprobate that I apparently am, I take a modest sip of of my pint, and walk away.
"What's your stance on abortion...."

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
"What's your stance on abortion...."
I'll forever be in awe of you after that night... perhaps I should stop telling that story as folklore and actually start using it as it was intended haha

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Damn straight. Even the most socially awkward guy now has a chance thanks to all the douchebags chasing tail over their younger sisters' facebook accounts. Just go up and say something like 'I've never really said hi before'. It will probably be awkward, but the key is to not care enough that you make them feel comfortable in the awkward first meeting situation.
Update: spoke with her after class, went and got drinks, we had enough in common that conversation wasn't too awkward and I got her number. Now to negotiate the friendship minefield.

downhillar

Likes Dirt
Update: spoke with her after class, went and got drinks, we had enough in common that conversation wasn't too awkward and I got her number. Now to negotiate the friendship minefield.
Woah! Awesome start dude!! Just remember what I said, don't come on too keen and desperate, but at the same time don't fuck around for too long cause that's how you friendzone yourself :)