Women, etc.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
How do i get this chick to like me?
met her about a month ago at a party/gathering, didnt really talk to her, spent my night with this other girl.
Saw her last friday at another party (shes apart of our group of friends) when it was her birthday. i usually buy drinks for underage mates, but i shouted her vodka because it was her bday. got her number.
Saw her the night after when my mate had about 10 mates over and i talked to her a bit just general chit chat/convo. texted her a bit the day after.
problem is she likes this other guy (typical nice girl likes the jerk situation, not that he's a jerk, but she could do a lot better than this guy and hes acting like a bit of a douchebag to her).
what could be my next 'move' this weekend when i will see her again? or what could i say/do?

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
met her about a month ago at a party/gathering, didnt really talk to her, spent my night with this other girl.
Saw her last friday at another party (shes apart of our group of friends) when it was her birthday. i usually buy drinks for underage mates, but i shouted her vodka because it was her bday. got her number.
Saw her the night after when my mate had about 10 mates over and i talked to her a bit just general chit chat/convo. texted her a bit the day after.
problem is she likes this other guy (typical nice girl likes the jerk situation, not that he's a jerk, but she could do a lot better than this guy and hes acting like a bit of a douchebag to her).
what could be my next 'move' this weekend when i will see her again? or what could i say/do?
Stop caring, be a bigger douchebag.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Captain Obvious says that you've been 'friendzoned' in this case. Read a few pages back you I think you'll find a post by S. that will help you in your situation.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Captain Obvious says that you've been 'friendzoned' in this case. Read a few pages back you I think you'll find a post by S. that will help you in your situation.
Haha friendzoned?! Ive talked to her like twice. I havent made any moves on her so i would be considered a friend, but not friendzoned, there is a difference.

dog boy

Likes Dirt
How would i go about turning a friend into a friend with benefits. Pretty sure she thinks im hot and we will both touch eachother when were both slightly intoxicated at partys im talking above the waist tho. She has let me grab her boobs a number of times. theres no way id want to date her and she wouldnt date me. Im thinking i will just have to attempt to make out with her and see what she does. I know a logical covosation about how we should be friends with benifits wouldnt work because well shes a girl and they dont know what logic is.

Anyone sucseeded in this kinda thing before, tips on what to do?

How would i go about turning a friend into a friend with benefits. Pretty sure she thinks im hot and we will both touch eachother when were both slightly intoxicated at partys im talking above the waist tho. She has let me grab her boobs a number of times. theres no way id want to date her and she wouldnt date me. Im thinking i will just have to attempt to make out with her and see what she does. I know a logical covosation about how we should be friends with benifits wouldnt work because well shes a girl and they dont know what logic is.

Get her more drunk?

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
You need to move on. If she is telling you about some other guy you're toast. The minute after you make your move, the other guy will and you'll be flicked aside. It will only end in you getting hurt.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid

When things kick off, a simple "let's go" should sort it. She needs you to make the move. As for the fwb's work that out later.
Or try a late night booty call/text.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Just ask her. Tactfully. This has worked several times for me. Make it light hearted but not so much that she thinks it's just a joke. You'll be surprised...

dog boy

Likes Dirt
Cheers for the response guys, thats kinda what i was thinking. So your saying dont even go as far as a make out? Just as soon as she gets handsy ask her light heatedly.

downhillar

Likes Dirt
Cheers for the response guys, thats kinda what i was thinking. So your saying dont even go as far as a make out? Just as soon as she gets handsy ask her light heatedly.
Well if she's getting handsy I wouldn't bother talking to her about it, I'd just see how far she's willing to go.. Be careful though, that sort of thing can end a friendship at the end of the day, and one of you will usually end up having feelings for the other. Tread carefully :)

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In my experience hooking up with one of your female friends does stretch the friendship…I once hooked up (only pashed) one of my female friends whilst I was out and let’s say the next few times we saw each other out something didn’t quite feel right…we never ever mentioned it! Haha weird!

Better off hooking up with one of your female friends, friends (make sense?)…was seeing this girl for about a year doing the casual thing, told her upfront that I didn’t want a girlfriend, she didn’t want a boyfriend so it ended up working out great! I used to get a random phone call or sms, usually within an hour it was on! Telling that girl up front was the best thing I did at that time, cut the BS out that’s for sure!

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just ask her. Tactfully. This has worked several times for me. Make it light hearted but not so much that she thinks it's just a joke. You'll be surprised...
IMO, bad plan. I watched a friend try this one on a good friend of all of ours. We all thought he could have pulled it off getting the friends with benefits thing, but he handled the situation so badly that he got shot into flames. From then on, it was impossible to be in a room with them the tension was so high. Go for it, but tread very lightly.

S.

ex offender
You need to be one of these things:
escalator.jpg

ESCALATE the situation physically. Tickle her until she's just about having a fit, play wrestle with her, do whatever - just get MORE PHYSICAL and increase the sexual tension! If you're already at the stage of literally grabbing her boobs, get a bit cheekier, turn her on a bit more with naughtier and naughtier stuff, make out with her and drag her to bed. I'd say don't make out with her too early - it releases the sexual tension somewhat, do it when you're somewhere somewhat private where it's logistically possible to actually bang her.

Try not to bring words into it though - connecting emotions with words is really quite hard, and while some people have a knack for it, most people don't. Just escalate and DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS DIRECTLY. She'll probably say stuff like "What are you doing?", and the correct answer IS NOT "trying to fuck you", it's stuff like "What are YOU doing? Stop being so naughty!" or whatever.

Oh yeah, and don't be a pussy about it. Accept that you MIGHT get shut down, and commit fully to trying it on anyway.

Last edited: