2012 Club M.U.D Series

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Oath. Today was insane, just a slosh pit all around, roots were ridiculously slippery and the tabletops took a lot of victims. I'd say nearly everyone riding crashed at least once or twice
anyone who says they didnt crash is either lying or didnt try

also a MASSIVE thank you to the bloke who helped me out at the servo!!!!!!!!

Shredden

Knows his goats
It wasnt even muddy your all just weak.

Crashes were funny. Aside from having to do a rerun because of people eating da poo in front of me.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Awesome day despite the rain... I think I had at least 10 decent stacks, no joke. Suitably reamed now.

moorey

call me Mia
:sigh:
Brings back memories of many a great reaming..... No wait, that was 'rimming':nono:
Would loved to have made it to at least see if anyone from back in my time is still riding, or at least put a face to a name of you young whipper snippers that seem to have taken over the field.

Well done MUDders. Hope I can make it for round 2

Sammy86

Squid
Yeah great event, thanks club mud! Next time I'll try not to face plant off of the drop before the finish line...

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah great event, thanks club mud! Next time I'll try not to face plant off of the drop before the finish line...
Yeah, did that twice in practise. Hope someone got a photo of atleast one!!
Thankyou Club Mud for a great weekend. Now i know where Club mud gets its name from!
had a fun weekend but by the end i was cold and wet, but i still loved it!
Thankyou to all involved! would have been nothing without all of you!

And if anyone missed the action. there were many moments like this had by people
(me)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgiMnbOkbOY

Last edited:

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Massive thanks to all at Club Mud - awesome day despite the weather (or maybe because...)!

Was my first ever DH race and I probably crashed more than I rode, but had an absolute blast all the same!

Looking forward to the next one - bring it on!

scarecrow8888

Likes Dirt
sick race with soo much carnage at the roots/off cambre. great props to all involved who did their part. everybody better get ready for round 2...... also hope everybody washed their bikes as there was quickset cement all through the track.
so that mud covering your pride an joy in the shed may become a little dificult to remove once it dries out.

Staunch

Eats Squid
sick race with soo much carnage at the roots/off cambre. great props to all involved who did their part. everybody better get ready for round 2...... also hope everybody washed their bikes as there was quickset cement all through the track.
so that mud covering your pride an joy in the shed may become a little dificult to remove once it dries out.
Totally didn't think of this, makes me glad I went and threw my bike in the river before I headed off home, ahah.

jcweston351

Likes Dirt
KOB R1 results...

Well what can I say, what a weekend! I'm not 100% sure but from what I've been told, this was the wettest round we have had for KOB since it began, was certainly a test for everyone involved. We had 90+ riders enter which is exceptional for such poor weather & considering there were so many crashes, we didn't have one major injury. We will post up the results as soon as we get the Club's laptop from Trav's (YYMTB) bus, it was accidentally left there during pack-up. Ian will get it today & I should have results up tonight. Club MUD would like to thank everybody involved, Volunteers, Drivers, Riders & even Competitors, this was such a challenging event for all involved. We hope to see you all at Round 2 on the 29th July, hopefully with no rain... Thanks Guys! See you then... Prez.View attachment 2012 KOB Round 1 - Run 2 Results.pdfView attachment 2012 KOB Round 1 - Run 1 Results.pdfView attachment 2012 KOB Round 1 - Overall Results.pdf

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Well what can I say, what a weekend! I'm not 100% sure but from what I've been told, this was the wettest round we have had for KOB since it began, was certainly a test for everyone involved. We had 90+ riders enter which is exceptional for such poor weather & considering there were so many crashes, we didn't have one major injury. We will post up the results as soon as we get the Club's laptop from Trav's (YYMTB) bus, it was accidentally left there during pack-up. Ian will get it today & I should have results up tonight. Club MUD would like to thank everybody involved, Volunteers, Drivers, Riders & even Competitors, this was such a challenging event for all involved. We hope to see you all at Round 2 on the 29th July, hopefully with no rain... Thanks Guys! See you then... Prez.View attachment 238634View attachment 238633View attachment 238635
they dont work =(

Shredden

Knows his goats
Anyone get a video of my massive bike holding knee slide on Sunday morning at the bottom? Orange Commencal and black kit... Was rather funny, luckily I got my only crash out of the way nice and early!