Post your all mountain bike

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Scorchio!

built over from my 575, only had to change the front mech (used an old 9 x 3 one)

.... i have a feeling another fruity bike will be posted shortly.....
Oh my god Adam, another bike!!!!..that trail looks pretty familiar, gone back to an Orange, forks were off the original Ibis build??

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man that would be a fun bike to ride. Love the single pivot feel.

That seat looks interesting too.

Gibbo

Likes Dirt
NS Soda 2012

AM Build
Forks: Revelations
Weight: 14.7 kg
Does everything from XC to dirt jumps pretty well. Nice n solid...

IMG_3820-.jpg

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Santa Cruz

Heres my cheeky little Nomad:

Fox float CTD 34 160mm front & Fox float CTD rear.
XTR brakes & shifters with XT cranks & pedals.
Reverb seat post.
DT swiss X1800 wheels & Hans Dampf tyres (Not on yet)
13kg flat.

IMG_0484C.jpgIMG_0485C.jpg

AshR

Likes Dirt
NS Soda 2012

AM Build
Forks: Revelations
Weight: 14.7 kg
Does everything from XC to dirt jumps pretty well. Nice n solid...
YAY I have a Soda friend (I got the lime back a couple pages)

it's getting the brakes fitted tomorrow first ride Sunday. I'll post up a new pic when it's complete.

sooooooo looking forward to it, it's such an awesome looking bike!!!
I went the Lyrik fork bit more heavy duty than the revelation

same wheelset too ;)

dasher.11

Likes Bikes
Stumpjumper Evo Update

Have been thinking about taking the jump and getting a pair of 36ers or lyriks for a while... and then the seals on my revelations went caput so I found myself taking the dive this afternoon and purchasing a pair of talas 36ers from gravelman! I love the way they have change the ride just going down the street and cant wait to see what they're like on the dirt!!

Im also now running a pair of red Blackspire sub4 flat pedals which I have found super light and grippy and would highly recommend!

and before you judge me! she really needs a bath but that will have to wait until after my exam on saturday!

Attachments

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Well.. I had some issues with the Intense frame, and the guys have been really slow coming to the party with warranty.. I'm heading to New Zealand for 2 weeks riding at the end of the month, so in the interests of actually having a bike I was comfortable riding over there I got onto the guys at FTR and sorted a new Nomad frame... Hard to demonstrate in the photo but it's the satin clear finish which looks awesome. Heavy wheels, tyres, etc.. 14.1kg. Needs a zero offset seatpost and shorter stem, too.

Last edited:

Gibbo

Likes Dirt
YAY I have a Soda friend (I got the lime back a couple pages)

it's getting the brakes fitted tomorrow first ride Sunday. I'll post up a new pic when it's complete.

sooooooo looking forward to it, it's such an awesome looking bike!!!
I went the Lyrik fork bit more heavy duty than the revelation

same wheelset too ;)

Looking forward to the finished pic! It's defnitely one of the better looking bikes out there.

Would put some bigger forks on it for a DH weekend, but the Revs are nice & light. So far I've done XC, jumps and 4x tracks & been loving it! Even manuals OK in short CS mode...

Same wheels... good ol crc hey?

AshR

Likes Dirt
Same wheels... good ol crc hey?
Yeah, stupid cheap, couldn't say no.

I think the CS length will take a bit of playing with to find out what'll be good for what tracks etc.

I'll be running a 34t front ring as only have a 9spd cassette atm, will upgrade to 10spd when I get a bit more cash (probably after christmas)

Though with all these SC Nomads around I'm starting to get Nomad envy but that'll probably change when I pick up the Soda tomorrow

Ride On Bikes in Kew are sorting out my brakes for me (got them second hand from a mate but the hoses are too short) *spins on chair* so excited