UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure the juniors race is on Friday, there is no way Red Bull would set up a stream 2 days before the Elites just so we can watch juniors. Remember this is all free for us to watch.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Pretty sure the juniors race is on Friday, there is no way Red Bull would set up a stream 2 days before the Elites just so we can watch juniors. Remember this is all free for us to watch.
I know. But, surely they could at least film the top ten or twenty and than show it on Sunday as re-cap of the Juniors race until we wait for the elites to start.

.dan.

Likes Dirt
I know. But, surely they could at least film the top ten or twenty and than show it on Sunday as re-cap of the Juniors race until we wait for the elites to start.
That's actually a rad idea, i didn't think of Red Bull showing a re-cap of the juniors. Perhaps that's something they should be doing now with the Junior World Cup finals if they're not willing to show any of the juniors live.

Skydome

That's actually a rad idea, i didn't think of Red Bull showing a re-cap of the juniors. Perhaps that's something they should be doing now with the Junior World Cup finals if they're not willing to show any of the juniors live.
If they can't show the Juniors live, I'd really opt for a re-cap of the top twenty Juniors on Sunday while we all wait for the elites to start.

That way we don't have to look at a count down clock..

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
If they can't show the Juniors live, I'd really opt for a re-cap of the top twenty Juniors on Sunday while we all wait for the elites to start.

That way we don't have to look at a count down clock..
Yeah it would be nice to see the juniors, but this is a free service for us all. Be happy we get it at all.

"Have to watch the countdown clock"????? For real? Reading a fucking book, do some push ups, make yourself a banquet to eat while you watch the race... Do you live such a banal existence that you "have to watch the countdown clock" ??

Kids of today..... Jeez.

driftking

Wheel size expert
What time do the jnrs kick off either SA or AUS time. I would like to watch live timing but cant find what time I need to get up or log on for the start.
cheers

And

No they don't show jnrs, they really should though.

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
What time do the jnrs kick off either SA or AUS time. I would like to watch live timing but cant find what time I need to get up or log on for the start.
cheers

And

No they don't show jnrs, they really should though.
Jnrs start at 10:00am SA time or 6:00pm AUS EST, we'll be relegated to watching the UCI live timing and visualising the runs.

Can't believe how big some of the jumps are getting these days, apparently the biggest table top is 27m!

Skydome

Jnrs start at 10:00am SA time or 6:00pm AUS EST, we'll be relegated to watching the UCI live timing and visualising the runs.

Can't believe how big some of the jumps are getting these days, apparently the biggest table top is 27m!
Yep. The tracks got some big hits.

On a local track we built we have a 12.5 meter table I think the measurement was.

driftking

Wheel size expert

Thanks 6pm that site is going to be flooded.
I'm guessing standard redbull for elite?

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight

??? That's like 90ft

driftking

Wheel size expert
??? That's like 90ft
Yep haha. It's huge, its not as big as it sounds when you are doing 60km/h. Ever realise how everything becomes 1/3 the distance once your on the bike from walking the track.
Still big in comparison to most though.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they are going pretty damn quick!

[video=youtube;lQlaBf06s5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlaBf06s5A[/video]

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That won't help. He still won't win.
I wonder how much Spesh gave him as a bonus to run that?
Probably a fair amount, he's not a rider you'd think would have a chance to win but if they feel it could get him a decent midfield result imagine the amount that sale's would increase for it being a all round wonder bike that can even do "DH".

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That massive table with the lookback is easily ninety feet, that's a monster.