UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

indica

Serial flasher
Looking forward to this for sure. Great broadcast time, I can hit the beers and still get up for work @ 0510. Sweet.
I call Mick for the win.
I'm not buying a Polygon though.

http://live.redbull.tv/events/274/uci-mtb-championships-2013-dhi/

UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
1 Sep 2013 9:50 pm - 2 Sep 2013 1:15 am (EST)

http://flowmountainbike.com said:
Bryn Atkinson broke his collarbone which required surgery. “Surgery went well, easy street.. Feels real good to have the old collar bone in its home. Thanks for all the kind messages” – Bryn Atkinson, Facebook page... Mitch Delfs has injured his ankle in Whistler. “The boot and myself are homebound for some mending…try and get it riding for Norway” – Mitch Delfs, Facebook.
Elite Men Downhill DHI

Bryn ATKINSON (Wentworth Falls, NSW) OUT
Troy BROSNAN (Seacombe Heights, SA) 2010 & 2011 UCI Junior DHI World Champion
Mitchell DELFS (Gracetown, WA) OUT
Jared GRAVES (Toowoomba, QLD)
Michael HANNAH (Yorkeys Knob, QLD) 2013 Elite Men DHI National Champion
Sam HILL (Gidgegannup, WA) 2006, 2007, 2010 Elite Men DHI World Champion, 2013 Gravity Cup (DHI) Champion

Elite Women Downhill DHI

Caroline BUCHANAN (Kambah, ACT) 2013 BMX World Champion, 2009 & 10 UCI 4X World Champion
Tracey HANNAH (Yorkeys Knob, QLD) 2013 DHI National Champion

Last edited:

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just realised that Fearon isn't on the worlds list, how come? I thought he was posting better results than Mitch and Bryn?

scblack

Leucocholic
WHY did I think the World Champs were tonight? I was all worked up for it, and logged on RedBullTV.

Its next week you gumby.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Is this event tailored to suit Mick Hannah? Could this be his year? Me thinks yes!

horsey

Likes Dirt
Jared Graves has to be a dark horse... I wouldn't back him on a real downhill course, but on this track and on current EWS form he has to be a chance!

driftking

Wheel size expert
Everyone get out and dust off the dropper posts.

Id love to see mick take it out.

my top 3

1.smith
2.Hannah
3.minnaar

I think smith is having a good season and his strong on the pedals. Got on the podium last year too and his form is much better.
Mick, is strong at at SA and his having a good year i think he could easily take the win too but he sits in second on my betting list.
Minnaar is obviously strong and home town advantage Id expect he will get on the podium in 3rd.

Id love to see all the aussies get up and ill be shouting at the computer for them all.

Last edited: