Chain reaction cycles

BT180

Max Pfaff
Not sure, I used the free shipping option. But in past all my parcels have gone through the PO BOX, so i am guessing not DHL?
My last order was free shipping and it was DHL, so maybe it was them and they just delivered to the billing address because they don't do PO boxes.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I just put in an order yesterday for a wheelset, took free delivery, and this morning got a ship confirm using parcel force international, and comes with a tracking number. Will update when I get it, but I've never had any mail go missing. Did have a mate that bought some xt brakes off wiggle, didn't arrive after 6 weeks, wiggle sent a new set that took another 3 weeks, then 2 months later the original turned up lol - god knows how a parcel can sit somewhere for 3 months then suddenly found and delivered !
I bought some Straitline pedals a couple years back from YVC, they took 7 weeks to make it to me, about 60k's away. Shit gets lost sometimes..

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Just placed an order for small items but over the $100 to get free shipping. Order processed at 3:15pm today 13/11/13 (for chopsticks) got dispatch notice at 7:30pm.... TNT no tracking, will post up when/if it arrives

ChopSticks

Banned
Just placed an order for small items but over the $100 to get free shipping. Order processed at 3:15pm today 13/11/13 (for chopsticks) got dispatch notice at 7:30pm.... TNT no tracking, will post up when/if it arrives
thanks Banjo!
so much easier to refer to like that dont you think?

also if anyone cares about Wiggle
Made an order yesterday 11:30pm (12/11),dispatched around 6pm today (13/11)
will be sure to confirm when it arrives

pliskin

Likes Dirt
ordered a new set of brakes, 25th Oct off chain reaction.
they were dispatched the same day. still haven't arrived yet. :(

Yet1

Likes Dirt
Crc

Placed an order last Friday night (approx 11pm... after a few beers..), dispatched Monday,arrived 8am today (Thursday)... and had tracking the whole time (DHL). Stoked!

WillR

Likes Dirt
Same for my latest order, here in four days via DHL with tracking. Didn't give me the option of shipping methods like they used to. I thought DHL used to be the express service that you had to pay for? My two previous orders took about 3 weeks each.

camo71

Likes Dirt
Just ordered some ice tech rotors (half price) getting shipped via TNT no tracking , I bought some on eBay which apparently took over 2 weeks to get to via express post , advertised as great condition but look like they had a run in with a 9 inch grinder , hopefully this will be less painfull .

pointless

Likes Bikes
Chased up my order that was despatched TNT on the 21st oct and got the following back;

We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet– we know how much of an inconvenience this can be. Your order has been dispatched to you on the 21/10/13 via a Standard Delivery Service.
Just to let you know, it’s not possible to track this service.
There are a couple of things we would ask you to do before we take this matter further. We’d really appreciate it if you could check your parcel hasn’t been left with a neighbour or if a calling card has been left at your address. If you have received a calling card please follow the instructions on this.
If you’ve already checked the above and the parcel still hasn’t arrived after 30 full working days (Monday-Friday) from the date of dispatch, please complete the attached form to confirm to us that your order has been lost in the post.

lol, guess i have to wait. (and not use TNT for delivery again)

dylan s

Likes Dirt
I received the same pre-prepared response.
Got the same response to. Never an issue with CRC or postage in the past as orders have always arrived in less than 10 working day and have never had anything get lost in the post before. Got two on the way that should have arrived weeks ago. Pretty confident that one of them is defiantly lost, may still be hope for the other.

WTF TNT??

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got the same response to. Never an issue with CRC or postage in the past as orders have always arrived in less than 10 working day and have never had anything get lost in the post before. Got two on the way that should have arrived weeks ago. Pretty confident that one of them is defiantly lost, may still be hope for the other.

WTF TNT??
Yes I agree, never had issues in the past. Something has definitely changed.
CRC really need to take this on board and do something about it.

poita

Likes Dirt
Just FYI, none of my CRC parcels have come via them, but I haven't had any good experiences with TNT in the past. Packages returned to sender, lost at the depot and re-deliveries not happening when they were booked. Good luck!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Chased up my order that was despatched TNT on the 21st oct and got the following back;

lol, guess i have to wait. (and not use TNT for delivery again)
30 working days is 6 weeks.........

I wouldnet be having that!

Either delivery made or money back....

6 weeks, .....they can eat a dick!