Hey all

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
I hope you remembered to including a photo of your junk slipped into a sock? Or greased up and inside the seat tube of your bike? Or like I did - wearing a home made mankini constructed out of an old tyre? You really need to let those bastards know you are keen on bikes. Especially the mod Moorey.
Is Moorey a mod?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

I've got plenty of time to wait for a good deal, just wondering where did you get yours from? On here looks like it has some good deals from time to time but the whole gaining trading access thing looks very convoluted/intimidating

What do you reckon about sites like Gumtree or eBay?
I just used ebay

moorey

call me Mia
I hope you remembered to including a photo of your junk slipped into a sock? Or greased up and inside the seat tube of your bike? Or like I did - wearing a home made mankini constructed out of an old tyre? You really need to let those bastards know you are keen on bikes. Especially the mod Moorey.
...says a man I haven't given trading access to yet....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Shit man. I thought for sure that the picture of my junk in a heated glazed donut would be good enough. I guess I'll have to go elsewhere to find a second hand bike.
Bellow is the preferred formatting for all Trading Access applications submitted to the Lord High Pooh-Bah of Moderators. Please adhere to the format verbatim.

OMG!!! Gimmie in on the tradin' BITCHESSSSSS!

marc.r

Likes Dirt
That's the problem. Got an overseas trip coming up later this year. $1000 on a new bike is stretching. Shouldnt matter for a while when I've still got this giant but my ballpark will be $650-700 tops. Second hand it is :p
its possible to get a nice little bike for that price if your lucky / aggressive negotiator.

I sold a norco fluid 2 a few years ago for lik $650 that was about a year old. plenty of people looking to sell circa $1750 RRP bikes asking about a grand but then will get impatient and sell it to you for a few stacks less if your nice about it and they are struggling to move it. especially its its a 26er!!!

You're making my application for trading access look shit! It'll take me weeks before I can properly construct my mankini made entirely of chain links anyway...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're making my application for trading access look shit! It'll take me weeks before I can properly construct my mankini made entirely of chain links anyway...
Careful with that one. The links can pinch sensative skin! Ii made a mad cock ring out of one of those kmc chains crc sell. The ones that have a nice gold finish....was an awkeard trio to the ER.

its possible to get a nice little bike for that price if your lucky / aggressive negotiator.

I sold a norco fluid 2 a few years ago for lik $650 that was about a year old. plenty of people looking to sell circa $1750 RRP bikes asking about a grand but then will get impatient and sell it to you for a few stacks less if your nice about it and they are struggling to move it. especially its its a 26er!!!
Thanks for some actual advice (I kid). I guess buying second hand is all about getting a good deal at the right time. I'll have to look around, hopefully get a nice deal on something soon

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks for some actual advice (I kid). I guess buying second hand is all about getting a good deal at the right time. I'll have to look around, hopefully get a nice deal on something soon
Oh and I promise all that shit about pics with your app...that's real. Johnny and Dozer are kinky peeps.

I like the way your intro thread is working out. Best intro in ages. So I went and found you a bike. Make this poor fellow an offer!!! Shoot him a PM. That way you won't need trading access to score this reasonable deal. One of my mates (not this guy) still kicks around on one of these. It can do anything. Even fly without ET!

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?272867-2007-Norco-Six-1-LARGE-550-ono
Thanks for the reccomendation, only issue with it would he distance, I'm a good couple of hours from him. Any idea what the postage would be like on something like that if it's possible?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks for the reccomendation, only issue with it would he distance, I'm a good couple of hours from him. Any idea what the postage would be like on something like that if it's possible?
Couldn't be more than $50...at a guess. It isn't too far. You might even be able to arrange a halfway meeting. I do like the south coast line from Sydney. Its very picturesque.

Definateky best to find the kinky ones first. It goes hand in hand with my party plan - go ugly early. You can always come back later and look for pretty.