Post your all mountain bike

Fish90

Likes Dirt
Got my new lapierre zesty on lay buy!!! Only $1600 left to pay and then I'll take some photos and put up! I'm sooo excited YEEEEWWWW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got my new lapierre zesty on lay buy!!! Only $1600 left to pay and then I'll take some photos and put up! I'm sooo excited YEEEEWWWW

Congratulations man.
I am so happy for you. I am actually crying right now. May jebus be with you.

Fish90

Likes Dirt
Congratulations man.
I am so happy for you. I am actually crying right now. May jebus be with you.
Haha thanks mate, it's my first DS bike too, can't wait to pick it up! Will be putting a pik up here and showing her off to the world haha

Fish90

Likes Dirt
This is a real nail biter. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Can't wait to see how it ends. I'll be pissed if it's a cliffhanger ending........
Oh well ur gonna be pissed coz it will be a cliffhanger ;) probably because I'll get the bike, think I'm the best rider in the world, try somthing way out of my capabilities, stack, and end up hanging off a cliff for my life haha

Klips

Likes Dirt
Another pic of the bike; now with pedals, tubeless, ODIs, Spesh saddleand still riding the shitty, shitty mcshitful ardent on the front because I don't get paid until Tuesday. Shopping list is:
  • Renthal fatbar lite
  • Renthal Duo Stem
  • Renthal Grips
  • Hans Dampf
  • Leatt shin and elbow pads (anyone used these? Couldn't see anything in the pads thread)
  • EVOC trail pack

Current weight is 12.7kg including pedals (because who can ride without pedals?). It'll be pretty much complete then and maybe a touch lighter, and I'll have no more excuses.

And no Chops, I'm not changing the red pedals, unless you'll send me some black or fluoro green sub4s

norco-1.jpg

Fish90

Likes Dirt
Another pic of the bike; now with pedals, tubeless, ODIs, Spesh saddleand still riding the shitty, shitty mcshitful ardent on the front because I don't get paid until Tuesday. Shopping list is:
  • Renthal fatbar lite
  • Renthal Duo Stem
  • Renthal Grips
  • Hans Dampf
  • Leatt shin and elbow pads (anyone used these? Couldn't see anything in the pads thread)
  • EVOC trail pack

Current weight is 12.7kg including pedals (because who can ride without pedals?). It'll be pretty much complete then and maybe a touch lighter, and I'll have no more excuses.

And no Chops, I'm not changing the red pedals, unless you'll send me some black or fluoro green sub4s

View attachment 294343
Looks wicked mate

BRADSTA

Likes Bikes
Hey klips nice ride!!
I see you want a renthal duo stem? I was looking at one to go on my Norco sight, but have just noticed they are releasing a new model called the APEX. Comes in sizes 40/50/60/70/80/90mm (duo is only 2 sizes 40-50mm) and it looks pretty sweet!! They should be out in the next month or so?

Last edited:

Klips

Likes Dirt
Hey klips nice ride!!
I see you want a renthal duo stem? I was looking at one to go on my Norco sight, but have just noticed they are releasing a new model called the APEX. Comes in sizes 40/50/60/70/80/90mm (duo is only 2 sizes 40-50mm) and it looks pretty sweet!! They should be out in the next month or so?
Duos are currently on sale for that very reason, and fit my intended style of riding just fine - plus I'm after 40mm! But thanks for thinking of it, appreciated.

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
  • Renthal fatbar lite
  • Renthal Duo Stem
  • Renthal Grips
  • Hans Dampf
  • EVOC trail pack

View attachment 294343
try g form pads for your elbows. I love mine

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another for the Gform. Really good pads and have saved my skin enough times.
Back O.T.

Love that Norco, and as a fellow Mach 5.7c Owner, they're even better than they look. Super stiff, especially at the rear, and they are so plush yet efficient in pedalling. Love mine to pieces.

Klips

Likes Dirt
try g form pads for your elbows. I love mine
+1 on the g-form knee/elbow pads
great service from the distro!

as for Klips pedals...... Ride whatever pedal makes you comfy on.... Even if it doesn't match the bike ;)
Another for the Gform. Really good pads and have saved my skin enough times.
Back O.T.

Love that Norco, and as a fellow Mach 5.7c Owner, they're even better than they look. Super stiff, especially at the rear, and they are so plush yet efficient in pedalling. Love mine to pieces.
Alright, team vote says G-Form elbows. Going the Leatt knees just because I want something to cover my shins, they're already ugly enough and the roadie in me keeps them shaved - I'd rather not add too many more scars from pins!

Still not 100% on where this bike is at all times, I'll probably be up for new pedals before long anyway as I keep giving them a pretty severe bashing on rocks that I misjudge!