Post your all mountain bike

izzy_best

Likes Bikes
Freedrive is the mongoose iteration of GTs I drive, essentially a floating bb to combat pedal feedback from the drive train that single pivot suspension is notorious for. Apparently the mongoose set up is very effective if somewhat ungainly looking.
Yeah. Lucky that I don't buy bikes for their looks... hopefully it is as effective as what I have heard.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bermshot your photo is just too dark. We cant see anything, But don't worry I fixed it for you.

image.jpg

mongoosemichael

Likes Dirt
I just bought this 2008 Mongoose Teocali the other day. Nothing special to you.. but a huge upgrade for me! Still not sure if it fits the All-Mountain category. Oh well. I will just have to prepare for the onslaught of "Thats not AM!!!" "Wrong thread!".

Its all stock at the moment.
Forks: SR Suntour Epicon 150mm (supposedly, probably more like 130)
Shock: SR Suntour Epicon 150mm (again... supposedly)
Brakes: Tektro Auriga Comp 180mm Front and 160mm Rear
Shifters: SRAM X-5
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-5
Crankset: Shimano
Tyres: Kenda Nevegal 26x2.1
Blah Blah Blah

View attachment 293822

And of course it has Mongooses crazy Freedrive system...
View attachment 293823

Now to write my upgrade list!
First to go on will be my Raceface Crankset and BB. Then it will be whatever I can get my hands on. Fun times!

They are a great bike i have a 2013 Teocali expert. Just watch the welds on the steerer tube the early ones were prone to cracking them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404464323.847971.jpg

This is mine its great just wish it was a little lighter it weighs 14 kg and also 27.5 wheels.

Quillan444

Cannon Fodder
Recently acquired myself a 2013 Reign 1 for a rad price and proceeded to change a few things to suit myself (new seat, drivetrain, wheels, paint). Pretty content with how it's turned out! Plan is to draw up some small new graphics for the frame but I've been lazy.

Looks simple but nice. No doubt designing your ride graphics will make it recognizable yours. You can consist of your own signs to signify you, your team or your buddies etc.
If you currently living in Melbourne. I know the best place for this purposes. You can takes ideas from there (knows as the name of illuminated signs Melbourne). Sure this will helpful for you in this regard.

Last edited:

Camdyson

Likes Bikes
Bronson C XO1/XT

Finally got the new toy out for a spin yesterday - really nice. Grip shift was faultless on the 11x1 XO1, and the new Fox 34's seem fine. High Rollers seem pretty grippy too - haven't had a set before. SC put the Raceface cranks/ring on this build - apparently they've gone to this on the new bikes. Climbed the steeps as well as my old 9x3 Trance, which was a relief.

Waiting on a Blackspire protector for the chainring/lower suspension arm, otherwise pretty happy as it is.

Pi$$ing rain here today so the DH stuff will have to wait...

Cam

Attachments