Post your all mountain bike

kicka84

Likes Bikes
Woohoo finally finished paying off my zesty so excited to take her out to get nice and muddy tomorow! First DS bike I'm a happy man

Nice bike mate, big fan of Lapierre bikes. How'd your first ride go? Defs worth swapping those tyres out for something meatier, would make a huge difference

Last edited:

Fish90

Likes Dirt
Nice bike mate, big fan of Lapierre bikes. How'd your first ride go? Defs worth swapping those tyres out for something meatier, would make a huge difference
Went heaps good, so happy with it! Yea swapped the back tyre out for a racing Ralph because I shredded it on a rock garden lol so will have to do the same with the front hopfully next week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Went heaps good, so happy with it! Yea swapped the back tyre out for a racing Ralph because I shredded it on a rock garden lol so will have to do the same with the front hopfully next week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stick a Hans Dampf on the front instead. :)

Salival

Likes Bikes
Woohoo finally finished paying off my zesty so excited to take her out to get nice and muddy tomorow! First DS bike I'm a happy man
Good to see you're loving it, and again.. Welcome to the Zesty club ;)

I wore down my rear Rocket Ron, so I replaced it with the Nobby Nic I had on the front and threw on a new Hans Dampf.

It's a huge increase in grip, though adds noticeable drag if you're also riding around on the roads.

Z

Zaf

Nice bike mate, how do you find the tyre combo you're running? Does the ardent race get a bit loose?
She gets well loose.
I've been meaning to switch it out, but haven't gotten around to it yet. It's been riding central Australian conditions, so it's got decent traction through 85% of the riding out here, if just lacking that volume a little (only a 2.25) but when it gets loose, it gets WELL loose.