Sydney siege

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Please accept my condolences regarding the effect the truth has on you. As for the religion of raping children, I'm sorry, but that is simply garbage, unless you are talking about Islam that is.
Hmmm, so the Vatican hasn't covered up sexual molestation for decades, Catholics have never tortured or killed anyone.

Only the Muslims are bad and everything horrible that the Catholics and Christians have done have been god's divine will.

hahaha, yyyyyup!

2820145756_2412508491_crazySmiley1_answer_8_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Enjoy your existence in fantasy land.

MountGower

Likes Dirt
I'm sorry to have to point out the errors of your ridiculous logic, but out of charity, I will do so.

The Roman Catholic Church is the only church with a Supernature and therefore the only Church with salvific qualities. It's teachings are infallible and can not change, as God can not change. The human nature of the Church is corruptible, as with anything human. To imply the Catholic Religion is the religion of child rape or what ever you called it is absolutely ridiculous, because you can show no evidence that it is a teaching of the Church.

To more clearly highlight how voluntarily stupid it is to think this way, answer me this question. If your Family name is Smith and I break in to your house and rape your daughter, am I now a Smith?

People who lie their way in to a seminary and under go 6 years of training in order to receive Holy Orders are sick individuals and were never Catholic, nor did they ever do this because it is part of the Catholic Religion.

Perhaps you could do yourself a favour and start thinking before you post this ridiculous nonsense, making yourself just another victim of these evil men.

I'll leave it to you to show me where the Catholic Church has ever forced anything on anyone by it's teachings or any actions that are in accordance with it's teachings. I can't wait to be enlightened.

Perhaps you might also like to study the Quoran some time as I have myself. Islam is the religion of murder and it is well known that Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl, but I guess that's OK because his filthy BS religion is the flavour of the month according the the disciples of da toi voi.

Last edited:

placebo

Likes Dirt
I'll leave it to you to show me where the Catholic Church has ever forced anything on anyone by it's teachings or any actions that are in accordance with it's teachings. I can't wait to be enlightened.
You're just fucking kiddding yourself here. As a person raised a catholic, I'd like to introduce you to the history of the Roman Catholic Church.

MountGower

Likes Dirt
You're just fucking kiddding yourself here. As a person raised a catholic, I'd like to introduce you to the history of the Roman Catholic Church.
Too good. While I know the history of the Church well, please introduce me. It'll give me something to look forward to when I return from my Tuesday trail slaying epic.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Mate, I grew up in the church and I've also dealt with enough irrational and fundamentalist people in my time to know that entering in to a discussion with you would be as useful as entering in to a discussion with Man Haron Monis would have been.

Thus, all I have to say to you is

Pastavore

Eats Squid
I'm sorry to have to point out the errors of your ridiculous logic, but out of charity, I will do so.

The Roman Catholic Church is the only church with a Supernature and therefore the only Church with salvific qualities. It's teachings are infallible and can not change, as God can not change. The human nature of the Church is corruptible, as with anything human. To imply the Catholic Religion is the religion of child rape or what ever you called it is absolutely ridiculous, because you can show no evidence that it is a teaching of the Church.

To more clearly highlight how voluntarily stupid it is to think this way, answer me this question. If your Family name is Smith and I break in to your house and rape your daughter, am I now a Smith?

People who lie their way in to a seminary and under go 6 years of training in order to receive Holy Orders are sick individuals and were never Catholic, nor did they ever do this because it is part of the Catholic Religion.

Perhaps you could do yourself a favour and start thinking before you post this ridiculous nonsense, making yourself just another victim of these evil men.

Perhaps you might also like to study the Quoran some time as I have myself. Islam is the religion of murder and it is well known that Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl, but I guess that's OK because his filthy BS religion is the flavour of the month according the the disciples of da toi voi.
Dude, if you think your religion is top stuff, good on you.

But don't go hating on other religions.

MountGower

Likes Dirt
Johnny, you are simply avoiding the topic now and focusing me or "people like me". This is always what happens in place of accepting that someone has made a mistake when the maturity to accept it and admit it is lacking, which would be far more adult like.

Also you might like to consider the definition of fundamental. Put simply a fundamental could be described as something without which something else can not exist. So how can a Catholic be a Catholic or a Muslim be a Muslim without being a fundamentalist.

Now is about the time a rational thinker might start to realise that a rapist can not be Catholic. Even a basic knowlege of the Quoran might now lead one to believe that a Muslim can not be a Muslim unless they believe in lying and murdering in the name of their religion, which is why Australian Muslim were recently up in arms over the anti terrorism laws because they believed it restricted the practice of their religion. Oh no, that wasn't on da toi voi - I forgot.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Too good. While I know the history of the Church well, please introduce me. It'll give me something to look forward to when I return from my Tuesday trail slaying epic.
I was thinking of the events of the reformation, and the introduction of catholicism to meso-America. Just touchy-feely stuff really.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Now is about the time a rational thinker might start to realise that a rapist can not be Catholic.
The criminal convictions for child rape and incarceration of two catholic priests who taught me in schools I attended, tend to heavily outweigh whatever rationalisations to use to justify your thinking.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Johnny, you are simply avoiding the topic now and focusing me or "people like me". This is always what happens in place of accepting that someone has made a mistake when the maturity to accept it and admit it is lacking, which would be far more adult like.
As I was saying....,

stirk

Burner
Fark me this is getting interesting! :pop2:

I'll go on record and say everyone can take their religion and shove it up your arse!!!!!!!!!

Religion provides too many opportunities for exploitation by dodgy fuckers (has done for 1000's years) and is creating a rift on rotorburn!

99% of people I've ever met might be religious but you'd never really know it nor care as they are people getting about their own business, if religion never existed they would most likely be the same people.

The other 1% we hear about in the news.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Fuck this bringing back some memories. I'm 45 now, and have worked a lot of my life in pubs. But there's nothing like the desperate stink of cigarettes, brandy, liniment, and sheer misandry that roiled off your everyday catholic priest back in my school years. Hateful, broken, sadistic, functional alcoholics, that loved smashing yard rulers over primary school children. I was lucky and got the everyday sadist, instead of one of the real perverts. The only priest I ever had any respect for as a human was later convicted of child sex offences he committed in Tasmania in the 70's.

edit: The last priest isn't one of the two I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Sorry mate, I'll hate lies for eternity. I'm sorry if you have sympathy towards lies. That is sad.
Please refrain from calling me mate. You know nothing about me. And you are not showing any of the characteristics of a person I would like to befriend.

Welcome to the pleasant abyss that is my ignore button. There are only 2 people on my ignore list, you and FinancialWar. Enjoy each others company.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Catholic priests. The literal embodiment of Christ on earth. Transubstantiate bread and water into the actual body and blood of Christ. Fuck children too. No problem there.

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
well i'm 50 with very attractive daughters, and somehow immune to pretty little ironic-bearded English mummy's boys spouting off about Feminisim and Australian politics.
But what about about short, bald, 40+ yo stinky vegans from buninyong ?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Now is about the time a rational thinker might start to realise that a rapist can not be Catholic. .
That's not really right Christianity is about forgiveness you can still do bad things and be a Catholic, Its meant to help weak and sick people. You are suppose to follow the ten commandments they are your main laws. You would expect to be jailed as you follow the law of the land. That's why the Catholic Priest reads the last rights before you pass on. Blaming every Muslim in the world for terrorist killings would be like blaming every white skinned blonde haired Australian for Martin Bryants actions in Tassie.

I do agree that some of them but not all seem to pull out this racist card more often than they should. When it comes to being checked by police or government officials just let them do what they need to do and if you have nothing to hide everything will be sweet. We have true problems with some people supporting terror in Australia its not a myth its proven fact. Why on earth would people send money to train people overseas for terrorists groups.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl, but I guess that's OK because his filthy BS religion is the flavour of the month according the the disciples of da toi voi.
If it were a boy instead of a girl, Mohammad would be a walk up start for the catholic priesthood. Lucky the catholic church has standards!