Sydney siege

Bermshot

Banned
I call it resolving peacefully. Day off so watched it close.

The owner of 'Burger bro?' is laughing, world coveridge!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
How good would it be to be a Lindt shareholder today?!

Getting your logo splashed across almost every TV network in the world all day in the run-up to the choc-fest that is Christmas. It's a marketers wet dream!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Are you saying this was an amazing advertising campaign? A truly creative and bold move, rivalling the Blair Witch.

stirk

Burner
on a serious note, Let's just hope the dickheads are not suicidal and all the hostages make it through this.

stirk

Burner
The reports I have read said three people came out a side door, either escaped or let go. Don't think all have been let go yet.

But then the News sites are slow to update so I wouldn't know for another hour....

mitchy_

Llama calmer
ABC just said the last two hostages came out through the fire escape. Hopefully that's it.
i believe they mean the last two that have escaped, not the last two of the hostages. one came out through a different exit just before those two.

scblack

Leucocholic
i believe they mean the last two that have escaped, not the last two of the hostages. one came out through a different exit just before those two.
Probably right, but that's not how they worded it. They must have the typical ABC work experience kid on the job.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Probably right, but that's not how they worded it. They must have the typical ABC work experience kid on the job.
Pfft, get used to it, what with all the budget cuts thanks to the totally biased and slanderous coverage of Mr Rabbid and his totally victimised colleagues, by the last pinko, commie work(ers party) experience kid......

Bermshot

Banned
Pfft, get used to it, what with all the budget cuts thanks to the totally biased and slanderous coverage of Mr Rabbid and his totally victimised colleagues, by the last pinko, commie work(ers party) experience kid......
Perhaps for the other thread, but how many budget cuts whilst we were dis-focused?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Apparently the knob wants a flag and a dinner date with Tony. Surely suicide is the preferred option.