The colourful phrase dictionary

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Shitmas!.
a fine combination of getting the shits, and the festive season!
as in "Like whatever, Merry Shitmas you Chunt"

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going at it like a confused kamikaze pilot: throttling the stick, with facial contortions, tears and arm movements mimicking the appearance of a kamizaze pilot flying through thick cloud without instruments.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Bermslot; the yawning chasm between a certain Farkiner's posts and the comprehension ability of any other human being on the planet........

moorey

call me Mia
Daullie/Daulie/Daully: A sick bike with daul shockies.
If it hasn't already burned a hole in the minds of many, it should have.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daullie/Daulie/Daully: A sick bike with daul shockies.
If it hasn't already burned a hole in the minds of many, it should have.
just like inhaling a line of fine peruvian marching powder will burn a hole in your nostrils, that burns a hole in the mind

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thickforest - one who can't see the forest for the trees...ignoring the answer, as it is not what you want to hear.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dirty dingoed - when you buy something, but unwittingly get fucked over by the vendor. Mainly through miss information. Use: I brought a cube frame, but it has a crack. I got dirty dingoed.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dirty dingoed - when you buy something, but unwittingly get fucked over by the vendor. Mainly through miss information. Use: I brought a cube frame, but it has a crack. I got dirty dingoed.
Dragon, sells all types of weird shit like broken carbon road bike frames. I've seen some of his Ads on Scumtree in the past, it was a road bike with an integral seat post snapped off at the top tube. I thought he might of went bin diving in the LBS waste bins or something alike.