The colourful phrase dictionary

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dragon, sells all types of weird shit like broken carbon road bike frames. I've seen some of his Ads on Scumtree in the past, it was a road bike with an integral seat post snapped off at the top tube. I thought he might of went bin diving in the LBS waste bins or something alike.
This is getting complicated...

Dragon - an unprincipled online seller.
Dragoned - when you been the victim of an untruthful seller.
Angry Dragon - a dishonest seller who reacts with violent outbursts when caught in he act.

stirk

Burner
Beer brained scheme: The crazy ideas you get while drinking beers.

Beerwit: The microsecond before you do something utterly stupid while drinking beer, immediately followed by fuckwit.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beer brained scheme: The crazy ideas you get while drinking beers.
Beered: When the crazy beer brained scheme/idea that you thought of while drinking beer, is completed while you're having beers, so that you can enjoy more beers.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Octember fest: a mythical beer fest that is rumored to occur after all the things on the to do list are done. Example: "I heard there could be an Octember fest at Knuckles joint this weekend, he actually finished paint'n the fence!" "Nah, he's up to his arse in other jobs, it's never going to happen! Anyway, he missed a bit!"

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Knuckled: when a job that Mrs Knuckles has ragged about for 5 years, been completed, but only to the point where she can see.

Eg: the fence painting has been knuckled, just dont go down the blind side of the house :behindsofa:

stirk

Burner
Knuckled: when a job that Mrs Knuckles has ragged about for 5 years, been completed, but only to the point where she can see.

Eg: the fence painting has been knuckled, just dont go down the blind side of the house :behindsofa:
Sounds like a beer brained scheme to me, they always find out!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Time thief - someone who is alway s late.
Time smuggler - a prick that delays journeys, shuttles, missions, fucking any time line up through a series of seemingly calculated efforts to dissapear little bits of time here and there.

Cock smuggler - a sneaky added prick.
Cock bandit - someone who is out and loud proud about being a prick. They may need a costume.

Cunt man - someone who delivers at being a cunt so well, you are left wondering if they have a hidden super power....

stirk

Burner
chargin: the opposite to chagrin, the feeling one gets when humiliating another.

As in, "johnny is chargin X 10"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Desperation tax - the little extra you pay for buying something from the LBS because you need it NOW!