Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Soooooo passive aggressive. If you're going to try the soft approach...get a few buddies together and throw down a mosh pit at their feet. Get right into it and go mental. Remove shirt if you dare. The issue will either end in a great moment of intergenerational bonding, or the kids leaving.
I like watching people get the shits over the loud folk, especially in the quite carriage, ends peacefully or bloody.

I love my krk headphones.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lying in bed, wondering when I get to go to sleep - listening to the arseholes doing doughnuts down near the sports ground.

It has never ceased to amaze me what a redneck lowie piece of shit town Canberra is... Soooooo many bogan fuckheads.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Lying in bed, wondering when I get to go to sleep - listening to the arseholes doing doughnuts down near the sports ground.

It has never ceased to amaze me what a redneck lowie piece of shit town Canberra is... Soooooo many bogan fuckheads.
I'm in Melbourne. Same same. All the Friday night special(fuckheads) are out.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Try moving from hippy cruisy let's plant trees not wars country Northern NSW to Elizabeth SA. All the neighbours here seem to be quite happy to have no teeth food or or shoes if they've got a crappy V8 Crummydore, Foxtel, cheap bourbon and a pack of smokes.

LTIH? Chronic insomnia + brand new wifi = nope, I'm not sleeping yet again tonight but at least I'm not paying mobile fraudband rates for it. Silver linings and first world problems...

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Try moving from hippy cruisy let's plant trees not wars country Northern NSW to Elizabeth SA. All the neighbours here seem to be quite happy to have no teeth food or or shoes if they've got a crappy V8 Crummydore, Foxtel, cheap bourbon and a pack of smokes.

LTIH? Chronic insomnia + brand new wifi = nope, I'm not sleeping yet again tonight but at least I'm not paying mobile fraudband rates for it. Silver linings and first world problems...
Drive ten minutes from the mountains into Penrith, plenty of vommodores and grade a mullets. Last night about 4am ran into a guy kicking the bumper of his commodore because the battery was dead and trying to clutch start it. It was an auto.

I dunno if it's insomnia or something called psds but I always have trouble sleeping till 3 or 4 everyday even after getting up a few hours later. At least the world cup is streaming soon.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Drive ten minutes from the mountains into Penrith, plenty of vommodores and grade a mullets. Last night about 4am ran into a guy kicking the bumper of his commodore because the battery was dead and trying to clutch start it. It was an auto.

I dunno if it's insomnia or something called psds but I always have trouble sleeping till 3 or 4 everyday even after getting up a few hours later. At least the world cup is streaming soon.

I grew up in Wollongong and had to frequently fend off Penrith boys on the attack on a Saturday night as our band was packing up after a gig in the 80's. And as a female band member I can't count how many times I was tarred with the " groupie " tag. Just goes to show you just how wrong the white middle class policy makers got it when they proposed building isolated suburbs to dump the troublemakers in....they just dumped them there to let the resentment literally breed.

mtb1611

Seymour
I grew up in Wollongong and had to frequently fend off Penrith boys on the attack on a Saturday night as our band was packing up after a gig in the 80's. And as a female band member I can't count how many times I was tarred with the " groupie " tag. Just goes to show you just how wrong the white middle class policy makers got it when they proposed building isolated suburbs to dump the troublemakers in....they just dumped them there to let the resentment literally breed.
Whereas Wollongong is totally devoid of trouble-makers......generalisation much?! May want to do a little homework.....

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Almond milk chai latte! Need I say more?

Decaf Almond cappuccino........

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes the Kebab-gate peeps are all gone; nevertheless, Wollongong is pretty much Penrith by the Sea.
I always thought it was spelt Penriff. Seems you learn something new everyday.

Hahaaa...I had a few recent experiences like this:
"Do you have decaf?"
No.
"Why not? A lot of people drink it..."
It's shit. (Customer service skills are a bit rusty)

Had an almond milk request as well. People are really fucking stupid..."you're lucky I have soy juice."

stirk

Burner
Yes the Kebab-gate peeps are all gone; nevertheless, Wollongong is pretty much Penrith by the Sea.
Penrith by the sea, love it! So true.

My favorite coffee is a piccolo black, aka half full long black, once got served a half strength long black which tasted like dish water. Is there an official name for such a coffee? Make it an official coffee please!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
My favorite coffee is a piccolo black, aka half full long black, once got served a half strength long black which tasted like dish water. Is there an official name for such a coffee? Make it an official coffee please!
What is it served in? A long black is hot water with a 60ml coffee shot over the top, pulled through roughly 14g of ground coffee.

Are you after a half long black?