Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How fucking good are dogs! Just gave mine a bath, something she hates. As soon as the suds are washed off and the towel is out all is forgiven. Now she won't stop following me around. I need to stop carrying bacon in my pockets.

I like cats too. Just not as much.

stirk

Burner
How fucking good are dogs! Just gave mine a bath, something she hates. As soon as the suds are washed off and the towel is out all is forgiven. Now she won't stop following me around. I need to stop carrying bacon in my pockets.

My dogs the same, hates the bath but once it's over we play tug of war with the towel and then she runs around like a lunatic for 30 minutes.

I like to give cats a bath, now that's some funny shit!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

True test of love. Lock your wife and your dog in the boot of the car. After two hours who loves you more?

bear the bear

Is a real bear
My dogs the same, hates the bath but once it's over we play tug of war with the towel and then she runs around like a lunatic for 30 minutes.

I like to give cats a bath, now that's some funny shit!
Got a rag doll cat he loves baths, sits happy in the water as long as its warm. Then again, he goes outside and plays when its raining... swear it's a defective cat!
Compared to the wife's moggy which hates getting wet at all.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Got a rag doll cat he loves baths, sits happy in the water as long as its warm. Then again, he goes outside and plays when its raining... swear it's a defective cat!
Compared to the wife's moggy which hates getting wet at all.
Tried to wash one of the Mrs ragdolls after he managed to get shit from head to toe all over him. That was the most demonic, satanic noise I've ever heard.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Tried to wash one of the Mrs ragdolls after he managed to get shit from head to toe all over him. That was the most demonic, satanic noise I've ever heard.

You need to sample that ragdoll to mix into the drain baby's music!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
True test of love. Lock your wife and your dog in the boot of the car. After two hours who loves you more?
Always the dog. Though a strange scene from the hateful 8 Springs to mind for some reason.

That is an interesting idea.

My puppy is self bathing.
When I was a kid we had a small terrier that fed our kitten. The kitten then had kittens and they also fed off the terrier. Then we gave away one kitten and got a cattle dog. She also joined feeding from the terrier. The cat taught the dogs to sit around and lick each other clean, and the cat would groom all the others. Then the terrier died from a tick. Everyone was sad, and the cat took over the feeding. Then we moved and gave the cats to a friend, but kept the cattle dog. The cattle dog hated every other animal she ever met. The terrier is my equal 3rd favourite dog out of (I think) 10 family dogs that we have had.

You have obviously never been to a Justin Bieber concert.