Johnny... Johnny.... Johnny...

Minlak

custom titis
Johnny!!!!! Zomg yes we miss you.... Not that we don't love Dozer and Moorey but you bring a certain jenesequa to the party.

:love:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Johnny lives...

1 - screw you for bringing me out of retirement.

2 - post anything more on this website that I decide to be free advertising and marketing and I will ban you from ever registering here again. This website is a major resource for the Aust MTB community and for you to free ride off of it is unacceptable and detrimental to your brand image (says a lot that you haven't picked up on that even after a bunch of folk pointing it out to you already).

If you want to use this website for commercial purposes you can contact the owner. Without that you can now stop discussing your product openly. You are welcome to continue existing conversations via PM but don't take that as an invitation to spam other folk.

Again, screw you for pulling me back out of obscurity. Pull me out of my cave again for undermining the sustainability of this website, I'll IP ban you and sell your details to the Russians.

Yay Johnny!

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
So I ran down and said - in her good ear - Debbie, why'd you do it?
She raised her head and smiled and said, "I did it...for Johnny."
Johnny? Well like, who's Johnny? Answer me Debbie, who's Johnny?
Is anybody here named Johnny?
Are you Johnny? There was one guy named Johnny, but he was a total geek who always had food in his braces.
Answer me Debbie, who's Johnny?
Oh God, this is like that movie Citizen Kane.
You know, where you later find out Rosebud was his sled?
But we'll never know who Johnny is because, like, she's dead!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
But we'll never know who Johnny is because, like, she's dead!
I was waiting and waiting for someone to quote this one. Spike-X gets the gong.
An absolute masterpiece, here you go folks, no pushing in, get in line ..............

[video=youtube;xG3yGdQYwqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3yGdQYwqg[/video]

John U

MTB Precision
Johnny can be really hard to take but I value him. If he wants to chat depression or whatever I'm always up for it.