Not long to go now

wavike

Likes Dirt
73........ but I've got 3 pets ??? At least I know my super will last

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield

I feel there is not enough environmental exposure questions.
Asbestos? Pesticides?

And psych health?

My sports dietricians body fat analysis machine produces a body age figure. I was 4 years older then calendar age last year, hopefully since going onto a very clean diet I can go negative

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
94 for me. The cynical side of me thinks that given the 'survey' is being provided by a life/ heath insurance provider, the estimates might be somewhat exaggerated for commercial purposes.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
88. Well I hope to be long gone before then.

Really don't see the need for living past 70. Retire at 67, have a few years to wind down / write your novel and then euthanasia time.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
88. Well I hope to be long gone before then.

Really don't see the need for living past 70. Retire at 67, have a few years to wind down / write your novel and then euthanasia time.
Easy to say. You're obviously not 69...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Easy to say. You're obviously not 69...
half-way - so yeah easy to say!

I suspect I'll change as I get older, but I don't see myself having wealth or assets later in life, so its going to be a struggle after retirement :bounce:

DMan

half-way - so yeah easy to say!

I suspect I'll change as I get older, but I don't see myself having wealth or assets later in life, so its going to be a struggle after retirement :bounce:
Tell me about it. My mortgage doesn't finish until I'm 76....

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Got 78, smoker/drinker who drives around for work can't be in my favour. High blood pressure, farked kidney, poor diet up until recently.... Meh, I'm happy with that result

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
80. That's enough I reckon.

90 don't look like much fun for my grand parents.

Agree with Freediver though, some significant lifestyle issues overlooked but questions on km travelled per year ??
It's all statistics. The more you drive, the greater the risk some mong will tbone you into an early grave, pet owners statistically live longer, well edumacated richies live longer than dumbarse hobos and edgy loners are more likely to top themselves or die in a police shootout.

Biggest deficiency in my book was marital status. It's a proven, scientific fact married males don't want to live longer.

All things being equal, though, all my grandparents were chain smoking alchos, with a penchant for charred meat and the only vegetables they consumed were bread and eggs, and all lived past 90.

DMan

Biggest deficiency in my book was marital status. It's a proven, scientific fact married males don't want to live longer.
My theory is Mrs. Knuckles must be an absolute stunner and all your sham comments are just a ploy so we don't all find out. Or I could be waaaaaaaay off base and you'll be well gone before 70....

Mr and Mrs Knuckles hanging out...

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
It's all statistics. The more you drive, the greater the risk some mong will tbone you into an early grave, pet owners statistically live longer, well edumacated richies live longer than dumbarse hobos and edgy loners are more likely to top themselves or die in a police shootout.

All things being equal, though, all my grandparents were chain smoking alchos, with a penchant for charred meat and the only vegetables they consumed were bread and eggs, and all lived past 90.
My paternal grandparents ate roast every lunch, and 'dripping' sandwiches for dinner. They lived healthily till late 90's. I'm doing it wrong.

moorey

call me Mia
My theory is Mrs. Knuckles must be an absolute stunner and all your sham comments are just a ploy so we don't all find out. Or I could be waaaaaaaay off base and you'll be well gone before 70....

Mr and Mrs Knuckles hanging out...
I have nothing to add to this, other than knuckles is punching waaaaaay above his weight.
Not me, I 'settled'

DMan

I have nothing to add to this, other than knuckles is punching waaaaaay above his weight.
Not me, I 'settled'

I wouldn't be trading her for a 25 year old yet anyway...