Not long to go now

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I just characterised myself as a forty year old alcoholic truck driving female with terrible genes, a major ciggie habit and particularly grim outlook on life.

Most of which is accurate anyway.

Result 40.

Tick, tock....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I just characterised myself as a forty year old alcoholic truck driving female with terrible genes, a major ciggie habit and particularly grim outlook on life.

Most of which is accurate anyway.

Result 40.

Tick, tock....
I'd start drinking. What do you have to lose really?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I got 93.

Those questions...not are particularly inquiring. 6 standard drinks per day? That seems a lot! I first read it as per week.

And healthy breakfast? I could eat all those examples and it could be unhealthy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My paternal grandparents ate roast every lunch, and 'dripping' sandwiches for dinner. They lived healthily till late 90's. I'm doing it wrong.
I'd guess it's the risk of gas poisoning. Buy a canary.

I got 94.

Went back and said I lung 200 cigs a day and it went down to 54.

:help:
Told you those questions weren't very probing, unless this is relying on some massive technology improvements somewhere later kn your young and long life.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
With a lot of assumptions, medical technology trend predictions and some type of undisclosed magic modelling, let's still take AMP's predictions at face value.

Living the best part of a century is scary. I'm not planning or prepared for it and I'm not even 40.

DMan

With a lot of assumptions, medical technology trend predictions and some type of undisclosed magic modelling, let's still take AMP's predictions at face value.

Living the best part of a century is scary. I'm not planning or prepared for it and I'm not even 40.
Really? I was sure you were 60 or so..... :behindsofa:

Because you're so knowledgeable.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
damn my terrible genetics... Bloody grandparents dropping dead early is not doing me any favours!

Nor apparently is my rosy outlook on life... Time to get a cruisy job, a hot young girlfriend and a beach house.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
damn my terrible genetics... Bloody grandparents dropping dead early is not doing me any favours!

Nor apparently is my rosy outlook on life... Time to get a cruisy job, a hot young girlfriend and a beach house.
Fuck off man! If we all do it then it becomes the norm and fucks over my life.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
The way Richard Hammond is going, he's fast running out of lives!

[video=youtube;oOQL7hyFXtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOQL7hyFXtc[/video]

DMan

The way Richard Hammond is going, he's fast running out of lives!

[video=youtube;oOQL7hyFXtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOQL7hyFXtc[/video]
First time I've seen that. All I've read before this was those other 2 muppet presenters going "I don't know why he crashed...". He was neeeeeeeeeever going to make that corner.