Little Things You Hate

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
New chain grease. You think you've got it all off, you go for your first ride with your shiny new silver chain, and come back with a filthy black chain.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Drive thru was the problem= only for people who arent fussy and dont notice what they are drinking and will throw it out onto the side of the road anyway.

scblack

Leucocholic
Drive thru was the problem= only for people who arent fussy and dont notice what they are drinking and will throw it out onto the side of the road anyway.
Gotta agree - if you are happy with a warm brown coloured beverage you will be satisfied. But it aint real coffee.

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIH: 4 of my current bikes have tyres 28c and under and i haven't ridden my mtb in over two months........

LTIL: remembered my login deets for RB

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"extra hot" and "in a mug" people will be first against the wall.
Current cafe has 4 demitasse cups and infinity mugs. I also hate the instance on having a saucer and tea spoon.

LTIH: 4 of my current bikes have tyres 28c and under and i haven't ridden my mtb in over two months........

LTIL: remembered my login deets for RB
...but didn't post a high quality newspaper dick pick.

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
I'm sure I don't get the history behind this particular comment but I feel compelled to ask if you are aware of the Facebook page "Drawing Dicks on the Herald Sun"?
pretty sure he does there was a whole thread about it a couple of years back..