What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That would be the Tolga Pub then
We locals here in Atherton hope the park treated you well : )
It is indeed :) And yes, Atherton MTB park is bloody brilliant - you're lucky indeed to have that as your local!!!

Although it's a bit fucking hot... (says the Victorian).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's some fast progress!!!

I watched the moon rise. Despite this shit photo, it was pretty awesome.
DSC_2130~2.jpg

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
File_000.jpg

Have 3 days left at my job before I start new job on Monday. And of course I'm now getting sick with all this work to finish.

I will get there, however.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn, it's good being you. Good photo, I'll hear nothing of your grumbling :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Its could always be better.

Looks like a fantastic place to wet a line.
Not as good as you'd think. The breakwall is constructed in such a way that the structure extends out a fair wonder the surface making it difficult to fish. But near by...very near by...there is some good holes. I saw a massive blue groper in one of them recently.

View attachment 339442

Have 3 days left at my job before I start new job on Monday. And of course I'm now getting sick with all this work to finish.

That is poorly timed. Surely you should be having a week off in between? And taking the last week off sick!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Congrat's on the new gig. Don't forget to format your drives on the way out :spy:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not as good as you'd think. The breakwall is constructed in such a way that the structure extends out a fair wonder the surface making it difficult to fish. But near by...very near by...there is some good holes. I saw a massive blue groper in one of them recently.
Do you get Luderick there, you fish for them with a float.

Breaks walls can be hard to fish but fished in the right conditions they pay off rewards, losing tackle is a downfall.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Its could always be better.
Hmmm, even as it stands right now, it would be good to be The Poodle.

I have had 2 weeks of quoting stuff for a project that is getting more convoluted due to focus of getting sharper pricing. Quoting is dull, don't let anyone ever tell you any different.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you get Luderick there, you fish for them with a float.

Breaks walls can be hard to fish but fished in the right conditions they pay off rewards, losing tackle is a downfall.
I'm not old enough to fish for them! Catch is the structure is mostly around 1m under at high tide and stretches out about 8m, except in a few spots where it drops sharp.

There was a massive school of Luderick down there a while back, several Olympic swimming pools worth. I was fishing for tailor and salmon at the time and there was plenty of them too. But the highlight was watching the sharks smash into the Luderick!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
That is poorly timed. Surely you should be having a week off in between? And taking the last week off sick!
Yeah, it was poorly timed. But I have a trip coming up in Sept that I'm taking a few days off on and so thought I'd push through until then haha

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Congrat's on the new gig. Don't forget to format your drives on the way out :spy:
Cheers - I did that last job and took out the MBR too. oops. Left it for IT and got on a plane back to Aus.

This is same org, new team so its fine :)