What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Causeway successfully crossed.....
Well we can't see the car that may or may not be behind you.

Nevertheless, a big effort, you have conquered the pinch climb that is tough at the start and tough at the end.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Well we can't see the car that may or may not be behind you.

Nevertheless, a big effort, you have conquered the pinch climb that is tough at the start and tough at the end.

Note the lack of water on my tyres, the car on the other hand.....

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Note the lack of water on my tyres, the car on the other hand.....
You could have rode on the edgy bit that doesn't get wet until the creek fills up a bit.

Although I'd prefer to think you did an uber bunny hop with some slick aerial moves right over the water.

As long aa you road up Mt Portal then I'm happy.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
You could have rode on the edgy bit that doesn't get wet until the creek fills up a bit.

Although I'd prefer to think you did an uber bunny hop with some slick aerial moves right over the water.

As long aa you road up Mt Portal then I'm happy.

You can do anything on an ebike

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can do anything on an ebike
I'm not so sure about that. I've seen a few on my home turf recently and none of the seemingly fit and able bodied riders have been about to ride. All of them have been hacks.

Not just that but it is hardly the sort of place you need electric assistance to get around.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
An unscheduled overnight stay in ShitKnee following a Standards meeting run into overtime lead to finding this place, over 250 types of Tequila on offer but shamefully I could only manage to sample six.

download_20170725_225931.jpg

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Bar keep, what should I have for tequila sample 7?

I'm sorry sir...I'm going to have to cut you off. You're dancing on my bar pantsless.

Just guessing.
Sadly my pants were already off at the bottom of the first one, I do however think that it was my current cripple status that made them reluctant to let me finish my Coyote Ugly routine as opposed to my state of undress.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This:

And then I had to leave for work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres been some great sun rises here the last week or so too. That one is excellent! Accompanied with a fine coffee I hope?

Sadly my pants were already off at the bottom of the first one, I do however think that it was my current cripple status that made them reluctant to let me finish my Coyote Ugly routine as opposed to my state of undress.
I'm seeing the issue...I'm not sure pouring tequila down your chest while dancing on the bar is classed as sampling.