When you spend someone else's money....

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Wouldn't it be terrible if he decided mountain biking wasn't for him after a few rides, and decided the bike would be better off with somebody who'd get more use out of it?
..... that'd be terrible!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

goobags

Likes Dirt
Surely this is stereotypical Yeti owner. Can buy the bike but can’t work on it? If I was buying components I would make sure I was the one who built it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Surely this is stereotypical Yeti owner. Can buy the bike but can’t work on it? If I was buying components I would make sure I was the one who built it

Well everyone's gotta learn.....
He's just lucky enough to learn to build a bike while spending $10+k.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Well everyone's gotta learn.....
He's just lucky enough to learn to build a bike while spending $10+k.

I’ll give you that and I’m just jealous of both parties really

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd wager those palms are sweating a little...got the headset and bottom bracket presses ready to rumble?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Slow to update the thread. Bike is finished.... test ridden and as history shows... a bike doesn't improve your skills.

Mate had a very tasty off on the second ride.... he and his helmet were considerably more damaged than the bike.
Not one mark o it.... he obviously threw himself under the bus to save his hefty investment.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Slow to update the thread. Bike is finished.... test ridden and as history shows... a bike doesn't improve your skills.

Mate had a very tasty off on the second ride.... he and his helmet were considerably more damaged than the bike.
Not one mark o it.... he obviously threw himself under the bus to save his hefty investment.
Glad he's got his priorities in order. Bodies heal (mostly). Bike frames don't.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Holy wow - that's decent wack on the melon.

Hope he's ok and gets back on the horse quickly - the beautiful, expensive, blinged out horse.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
" I didn't like that helmet anyway..."

Seriously though, I hope he's ok as that looks like a decent hit. Clearly the helmet did its job and he lives to ride again. :^)
The bike looks superb too - I actually think a bike can improve your skills to a degree, if its suitable to the task at hand.