Star Wars, The Last Jedi

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
if it's anything like rouge one and etc probably just wait till its in the bargain bin or on netflix.

i watched rouge one just yesterday and it seemed to be essentially the same sort of story as the one before.

still good for pointless destruction though, will admit that.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I actually enjoyed Ep1.
Sure I was like 7, but still. Nostalgia wins out, I can watch it and still like it.

Does anyone read the comics? I’ve stolen a mates phone and power read through a few of the darth vader ones, pretty cool. Worth a read if you’d like a fleshed out vader.

Pretty keen for the new one, god it’d be funny if mark hammil didn’t get a line again (deffinately not gonna happen, but damn I want it to be so)

Beej1

i watched rouge one just yesterday and it seemed to be essentially the same sort of story as the one before.
"...the one before" as in, Force Awakens? Really? Rogue One and it are the same sort of story in that they're all the same sort of story about Empires, Rebellions ... monks with laser swords etc. But I'd be more inclined to say Force Awakens is almost exactly the same plot as A New Hope (or just Star Wars, to us oldies), and nothing like the plot of Rogue One.

...god it’d be funny if mark hammil didn’t get a line again (deffinately not gonna happen, but damn I want it to be so)
In the trailers released thus far, Luke speaks several lines of dialogue.

Skydome

"...the one before" as in, Force Awakens? Really? Rogue One and it are the same sort of story in that they're all the same sort of story about Empires, Rebellions ... monks with laser swords etc. But I'd be more inclined to say Force Awakens is almost exactly the same plot as A New Hope (or just Star Wars, to us oldies), and nothing like the plot of Rogue One.

In the trailers released thus far, Luke speaks several lines of dialogue.
The same in that the ultimate thing they were trying to stop is essentially the same.

In Force awakens wasn't it basically a small moon or planet turned into a deathstar that drains the energy from a nearby star for its power and in rouge one it seems to be essentially yet another deathstar like weapon they were trying to stop.

idk I was only watching it for the explosions and stuff.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The same in that the ultimate thing they were trying to stop is essentially the same.

In Force awakens wasn't it basically a small moon or planet turned into a deathstar that drains the energy from a nearby star for its power and in rouge one it seems to be essentially yet another deathstar like weapon they were trying to stop.

idk I was only watching it for the explosions and stuff.
um...yeah, rogue one was an immediate prequel to the original start wars, like ends the same day that episode 4 starts, so it's the same death star

Skydome

um...yeah, rogue one was an immediate prequel to the original start wars, like ends the same day that episode 4 starts, so it's the same death star
I see. well that explains it then.

Never really was a huge star wars fan,

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I see. well that explains it the
yeah it goes:
Episode 1 -stuff
Episode 2 -Clones (stormtroopers) and the planning of the death star
Episode 3 - end of jedi/start of empire

20 years later

rogue one - death star up and running (not Episode xx)
(hours/days later)
Episode 4 - death star blown up
Episode 5 - stuff
Episode 6 - death star mk 2 3/4 built...and blown up

20 years later

Episode 7 - star killer planet up and running...and blown up
Episode 8 - this thread has all the knowledge...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me! All this fucking waiting...so much spoilage on the internet. Can barely touch the you tubes from fear of spoilers. Will be seeing it pretty quickly...

We.all remember the Han dies car?