The stupid questions thread.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Looking at mine and from looking online, it appears the outer casing for Shimano shifter cables sit lose in the shifter.
Is this the actual case and does the casing not pull out if snagged?
The casing, with ferrule on the end, is no looser fitting in the adjuster on the shifter on Shimano than anything else. There needs to be a bit of tolerance so the adjuster can be wound in or out to suit without binding on the cable housing. If you really hook the cable on something it can pull out, but you'll have an unplanned multi-gear shift at the same time, because normal cable tension keeps everything where it should be until you fuck up and hit something.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is anybody else getting Chinese movie promotions on you tube? Like...a lot of them? I just got one for a film about a Chinese commando unit on a mission in the middle east to save a lot of hostages. There was a lot of guns.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Is anybody else getting Chinese movie promotions on you tube? Like...a lot of them? I just got one for a film about a Chinese commando unit on a mission in the middle east to save a lot of hostages. There was a lot of guns.
Yeah I saw the same ad poodle, didn't know what the hell was going on. Looked pretty brutal too.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually see a shit load of Mazda adds. I giggle when adds come on anywhere because I have the secret power to resist them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah I saw the same ad poodle, didn't know what the hell was going on. Looked pretty brutal too.
It didn't seem too dissimilar to Hollywood soldier movies - only violence can solve violence and we have the best skills for violence. There was a few others as well, but they didn't stick in my mind as much.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Here we go - Operation Red Sea:
Dante Lam film - whoever the heck he is.

I think link might be right; Chinese propaganda to show off their war machine to Trump. Except they are driving Humvees - unless they are cheap knock-offs?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Here we go - Operation Red Sea:

I think link might be right; Chinese propaganda to show off their war machine to Trump. Except they are driving Humvees - unless they are cheap knock-offs?
In fairness, a Great Wall ute or Haval just won't cut it when you need a Humvee and black Dodge Viper as a bad arse get away car.

They sure wouldn't drive Hyundai's or Toyota's either.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Nah, I disagree. I don't see anything corrupt about Trump at all. Insular and dumb for sure.

Basically he is pandering to the down-home Yankees who voted him in. Stuff like the steel tariffs will hurt the USA long term, but it is the kind of crap he took to the election.
Nope. Corrupt. If you’re not seeing it, you’re not trying to.
Also stupid and inept, but corrupt. You’ll see it all unfold in the next few months.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nope. Corrupt. If you’re not seeing it, you’re not trying to.
Also stupid and inept, but corrupt. You’ll see it all unfold in the next few months.
I'm still waiting for Mexican wall to be built. What happened there? I bet Mexico said 'Es no spendola Senor Trump. USA comprar, muy bueno'

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk