What does your day look like?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Had dinner in Yongsan tonight. Didn’t go electronic shopping though, too full after all you can eat.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Had dinner in Yongsan tonight. Didn’t go electronic shopping though, too full after all you can eat.
Korea is not the place to think about a diet. Live big while you can.

Is the traffic is Seoul still crazy slow with those big black Korean Chairman and Equus limos going nowhere fast. I bet that hasn't changed.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Key day has arrived. So I get up and head over to the new house for the final inspection. The agent is there 10 minutes early (quite unexpected as these are a useless and unprofessional bunch of anal lice) and has bad news for me...the place is a fucking mess.

Fortunately it isn't like the last fucking mess I had. It is just dirty as fuck. The kitchen is covered in a layer of grease, dust everywhere, and the bathroom is grim. So I'll be waiting for a professional clean to take place. Lucky mum!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fortunately it isn't like the last fucking mess I had. It is just dirty as fuck. The kitchen is covered in a layer of grease, dust everywhere, and the bathroom is grim. So I'll be waiting for a professional clean to take place. Lucky mum!
I'm old fashioned and think that it should be clean before you move it. Just sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Surely the previous tenants bond should have been used to clean it up. I suppose there is subset of people who are utterly filthy fucks that would happily roll around in their own vomit and think that is fine so I shouldn't make assumptions.

Is the rental market that hot in Newcastle that they can leave a mess knowing that someone will rent it anyhow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm old fashioned and think that it should be clean before you move it. Just sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Surely the previous tenants bond should have been used to clean it up.
Are you suggesting I sleep pn your couch for a week? Don't sweat it, the tenant will be paying for the clean either directly or out of the bond. I'm not fussy which either as long as it is done properly.

On the plus side I now own a fairly new fridge, washing machine, and clothes dryer I didn't know I owned.

As for the pace of the rental market...vacancy rates are reasonably low, but the move in before uni starts rush has just passed, and there is about to be a sizeable surge in apartments for rent. None of it matters too much with this place as I am going to live in it.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Key day has arrived. So I get up and head over to the new house for the final inspection. The agent is there 10 minutes early (quite unexpected as these are a useless and unprofessional bunch of anal lice) and has bad news for me...the place is a fucking mess.

Hahah (Anal Lice) I should start posting up some of the stupid canvassing letters I continually get from the vultures.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Are you suggesting I sleep pn your couch for a week? Don't sweat it, the tenant will be paying for the clean either directly or out of the bond. I'm not fussy which either as long as it is done properly.
You are welcomed with open arms to sleep on my couch. We may come across as hard 3xt33me biker d00dz, but we have soft caring hearts for the homeless amongst us. I will have to consult the cat if that is alright with him since he likes doing bugger all on that couch.

On the plus side I now own a fairly new fridge, washing machine, and clothes dryer I didn't know I owned.

As for the pace of the rental market...vacancy rates are reasonably low, but the move in before uni starts rush has just passed, and there is about to be a sizeable surge in apartments for rent. None of it matters too much with this place as I am going to live in it.
All character building household items. Nothing better than doing the laundry on a nice sunny day that you would rather spend riding singletrack. You could have sublet the warehouse to some hip n' cool Uni students and lived a very questionable dream.