What does your day look like?

stirk

Burner
Will have to meet you there next time. Hope young Mr Stirk saw some kangaroos and no black snakes. Enjoy

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
First time we've been there, he freakin loved it, especially the pump track. He even did the seesaw and beam perfectly straight up. We only did the kids loop a few times waiting for some other peeps that never showed due to getting stuck in a post crash traffic nightmare. I foresee quite a few more trips down there in the future!

First time we've been there, he freakin loved it, especially the pump track. He even did the seesaw and beam perfectly straight up. We only did the kids loop a few times waiting for some other peeps that never showed due to getting stuck in a post crash traffic nightmare. I foresee quite a few more trips down there in the future!
Wylde has its place, there's nothing techy there except maybe the two A line obstacles. It's more leg burn XC territory. Two loops and I'm cooked.

mtb1611

Seymour
Saturday arvo. Dip in the pool then a bourbon while watching the Cosmic Psychos "Blokes You Can Trust" on the laptop.
cs.jpg

stirk

Burner
Wylde has its place, there's nothing techy there except maybe the two A line obstacles. It's more leg burn XC territory. Two loops and I'm cooked.
It's a really fun place for the kids to learn and develop skills, not exactly my go to kind of place to ride as I saw far too many MAMIL's!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is enough to keep me entertained but some more rock gardens would be nice. I'm overly too soft for any road gaps that Wylde could install anyhow.

Last time I was there I came across 2 fucktards on dirt bikes and one fat piece of shit on a quad going he wrong way.

There are some nice flows sections, I'd like to see a few more jumps on the trail as well. I don't mind a pedal but I prefer ourimbah and awaba

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
not exactly my go to kind of place to ride as I saw far too many MAMIL's!
Thats nothing. Go to the M7 bubbler at about 6 to 7am tomorrow morning and you will *really* see MAMIL's in their natural habitat.

stirk

Burner
Thats nothing. Go to the M7 bubbler at about 6 to 7am tomorrow morning and you will *really* see MAMIL's in their natural habitat.

I'd be traumatized for life seeing so much meat and two veg in lycra!!

An awesome day finished with an equally awesome dinner.

Smoked ribs and corn (corn is smoked also and the best I've ever had) slaw and chips. Decadent and delicious!

We should do a burners BBQ day!

IMG_20180317_191738456-1336x1002.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dip in the pool then a bourbon while watching the Cosmic Psychos "Blokes You Can Trust" on the laptop
Not to get too technical but Jack Daniels go through a lot of effort to ensure people don't confuse their Tennessee whiskey with bourbon. It must be a bit of a sore point in the hill billy regions of the state's as there is not a lot of difference. Something to do with filtration process.

I had some epic toasties and a ride. It was sticky and a lot of mozzies. That can all fuck off! Wore my new helmet today too.

slowmick

38-39"
i seem to remember that Jack Daniels filter their stuff through charcoal before it goes in the barrels so legally it can't be called bourbon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i seem to remember that Jack Daniels filter their stuff through charcoal before it goes in the barrels so legally it can't be called bourbon.
The filtration makes it special, sugar maple charcoal. Googled just now and they claim this makes it a Tennessee Whiskey not a bourbon. The rest of the internet says their brew is essentially a bourbon until the filtration. There was also some talk about geographical specificity for calling a drink bourbon, similar to what goes down in France. However you look at it I don't like bourbon. I do like the look of Stork's dinner though!