What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
5? You'll have to show me this short cut! That said it isn't a particularly steep ride, just constant and on the highway.
Ok, not being a local in your fine neighbourhood. Lets call it 10 with a steep incline to make you sound more awesome.

Riding up the highway must a low point.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Brow

Big Block
Enjoyed watching the kids look for easter eggs hidden around the house. In the end had to give them plenty of hints to find the last few. Will go for a ride later this arvo.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Enjoyed watching the kids look for easter eggs hidden around the house. In the end had to give them plenty of hints to find the last few. Will go for a ride later this arvo.
Enjoyed going on my own easter egg hunt, also giving myself plenty of hints to try and remember where the last few were!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Easter eggs melting in the sun, toddlers trying to climb all over me with their filthy chocolate hands, running around the park like a mesh addict, parents of small children looking at me as though they were making a note of my description...not enough coffee, too much shit coffee, not enough water, so fucking hot!!! And I took the bike on an excursion. It's a good set up at Hornsby. I like the jumps, but have terrible rhythm on them. Trails are fun and rocky. That green lattice seems to be an awesome trail building material.
DSC_2896~4.JPG

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Due to a few other things happening and the usual bad planning on my part.....

Just got out for a sunset blat near home. I really need a long ride soon but this will do for now.

DSC_0831.JPG

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you rode that classic gt for too long your arse would be pretty ripped up. 29ers man!!! They turn chunder into butter!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If you rode that classic gt for too long your arse would be pretty ripped up. 29ers man!!! They turn chunder into butter!
I should ride this one more since there is something about it. It just feels fast and easier to leave in higher gears.

It is pretty plush for a GT hardtail though with schwanky Ti everywhere.

The plain gauge Timberline SS on the other hand can take your arse to hurt city and kick it around till you say 'Please, no more...'

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
A brand new dishwasher burned a friends house down recently.

The element in ours died last week.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hell!

Wife convinced me to try and spruce up the kitchen. All Easter w/e gone and end still not in sight.
All primer done and now onto top coats.

DSC_7064.JPG
DSC_7075.JPG
DSC_7077.JPG

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Forgot to take photos but I pulled out a horrible DIY water feature in preparation for planting hop vines. First time swinging a sledge hammer in years. Body is now on strike over unfair treatment.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Hell!

Wife convinced me to try and spruce up the kitchen. All Easter w/e gone and end still not in sight.
All primer done and now onto top coats.

View attachment 343939 View attachment 343940 View attachment 343941
Hey nice job!
I'm gonna do the same to my kitchen soon... Did you use a special primer (shellac based?) to seal over the varnish?
How much prep sanding did u do before priming?
I'm concerned about the varnish slowly leaching thru.... (should I be?)

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk