What does your day look like?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Not usually a feature that I look for in a dishwasher, I hope that no one got hurt.
Haha... Yeah not ideal.

The same day I opened up the old faulty unit I ended up buying a new 'wash-disher' anyway. Had limited time between work shifts to trouble shoot....

I'm gonna try to fix the old one & then stick it on gumtree.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey nice job!
I'm gonna do the same to my kitchen soon... Did you use a special primer (shellac based?) to seal over the varnish?
How much prep sanding did u do before priming?
I'm concerned about the varnish slowly leaching thru.... (should I be?)

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Thanks mate,

I spent a full day giving the cabinets a good clean with sugar soap and a good sand with 240 over every surface.
Used dulux precision primer, with a shellac base. Think it cost more than the paint lol. Hoping all will be ok with any stains leaching.

Painting with a super gloss oil based paint.

This was the $400 dollar option to try and keep the wife happy and save myself $20K. If all goes to crap its coming out and no new bikes for a while.
All goes well, lots of new bike stuff :)

Not so sure about a 'bike on stove' shot after its finished, see if I can sneak one in while the wife is out lol. Classic thread!

stirk

Burner
Forgot to take photos but I pulled out a horrible DIY water feature in preparation for planting hop vines. First time swinging a sledge hammer in years. Body is now on strike over unfair treatment.
It took me a week to recover from an afternoon of trenching with a mattock, good luck!

Some women cannot be trusted:

My wife can manage to burn water, I do all the cooking and cleaning up now.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That doesn't mean you won't be robbed of one or two kidneys.
Parking at Cabramatta is very competitive, none of this finding a spot later business. Camping in Car Parks waiting for someone to leave or following people back to cars who are holding keys in their hands is pretty common.