Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I think you need your own thread haakon

“Captain salty’s daily musings” or something. It’d be great.

stirk

Burner
Little thing I love.

Hiting 50+kph speeds on 'shared' trails and coming across runners.

I know who gives way.

In my neck of the woods most people are super friendly so no issues.

Cranky old folk asking I ring a bell can get fucked after I've already slowed down to walking pace and annouced myself with a loud greeting.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The stock statement from a career public servant...
I'm responsible for $18bn in revenue and the economic models I develop would make your head explode. Not many people in the private sector can say that.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

So you can do that, but not huck a gutter?

I’m sure you are the perfect model for the average pubic servant. You aren’t an entitled cunt, therefor none are.

The joke exists for a reason my dude

Reactions: Zaf

scblack

Leucocholic
I'm responsible for $18bn in revenue and the economic models I develop would make your head explode. Not many people in the private sector can say that.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
My MEC Group revenue is about $10bn worldwide.

We actually make, buy and sell stuff in the real world, we don't just make models. Can ANY public servant say that?

Reactions: Zaf

Binaural

Eats Squid
Dilemmas... A day and a half to kill in Oslo in a month - take the roadie and ride some super scenic hills. Or rent a Tesla Model S and drive some super scenic hills...

Hmmm....[/QUOTE

Given you have a little more than a day, and that you will be there at a relatively warm time of year, I'd go for the ride. If you want to get a feel for Norway, you're going to feel more connected after a ride and see more things on a bike than you ever would on a car. Oslo is pretty small and getting around it by bike is going to be more fun than driving.

Anyway, a day is a bit short to get totally cosy driving on the other side of the road in a performance car anyway.

scblack

Leucocholic
@Binaural Ummm, if you want to extract any actual performance from a Tesla, you'll get about 10-30mins driving time. Then hours of charging.

He needs something else to do in the rest of the day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My MEC Group revenue is about $10bn worldwide.

We actually make, buy and sell stuff in the real world, we don't just make models. Can ANY public servant say that?
Define "real world". Define "stuff". Explain why making and selling stuff is more valid than other occupations?

Haakon

@Binaural Ummm, if you want to extract any actual performance from a Tesla, you'll get about 10-30mins driving time. Then hours of charging.

He needs something else to do in the rest of the day.
I see you have extensive practical experience with the performance, range and charging options for a Tesla, and clearly know things all the Tesla owners don't...

Ultra Lord

Alcohol is fearsomely expensive, so get loaded on the plane before you land.
THATS the info we really need

Edit: vikings are fantastic. Mrs Ultra loved it when she was in norway. I however have never been to europe so can’t comment aside from I was pretty jealous when she was tellin me stories from her trips

Haakon

Being ripped off. Booked rental in Germany for 18 days for $700. Took it back after a week and was charged $2900.

“Different rate” was the answer, no complaints will be heard, case closed.

Avis.

Fuck.