Hayes Dominion brakes.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Woohoo!
I missed having flaking paint all over my levers and frame from the Hayes patented "open air" fluid reservoirs

(I know all brakes have their faulties, but I never met a set of Hayes that hadn't put fluid all over everything within reach)

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The original Hayes mags were actually pretty good. I just wish they would stop using dot fluid.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Yes I have a set of A4's fitted with Hayes 203 rotors front and rear. Currently giving them a workout in Tassie and they are performing sensationally. Had MT7 previously which I really liked but felt I had to swing on the levers pretty hard to get the max force out of them. The A4 provide the same force and more but with less lever pressure so are exactly what I wanted.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thinking about changing from the hope e4s and these are worth a think. Formulas Lever just puts me off. Just these came in any colour but the bronze..

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Thinking about changing from the hope e4s and these are worth a think. Formulas Lever just puts me off. Just these came in any colour but the bronze..
Yup, they did a all black version and carbon lever for the A2, wish they would do it for the A4. Running E4s as well. I really like them but always tempted by something else, the TRPs also look interesting.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yup, they did a all black version and carbon lever for the A2, wish they would do it for the A4. Running E4s as well. I really like them but always tempted by something else, the TRPs also look interesting.
Go 4v’s. You can even reuse the same lever.