What does your day look like?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Don't the metal detector guys normally use headphones or ear-buds? Maybe he had those in.
I got fairly close to him on the trail and I didn't notice anything in his ears. Looked like he was carrying the detector randomly and not using it.

I spent a chunk of the day repairing a bunch of bikes for a youth centre. Then I built some little jumps with a mate and his kids. We built some trail in the same spot a while ago but some pecker heads have blown out the berms on motorcycles. So fucking annoying! Then I ate some pizza.
Fucking motorbikes!! The pizza was well deserved and I hope it tasted good.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm imagining @nzhumpy and friends are rubbing their hands in delight
Yeah, I love commuting in dust said no one ever.

Been so dry does this mean this years vintage should be a goodie despite a low yield, cause that's what I'll be rubbing my hands in delight about.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Here's a few of the images I got from the World rally Championship here last weekend in Coffs Harbour. I've been to 49264674948 motor races and it still thrills me but I had the added pleasure this year of showing some first timer's how it all works and got them in some awesome spots to experience the show. It was such a buzz for me to see them frothing over it. An awesome weekend as usual.
DSC_0471.jpg
DSC_0497.jpg
DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0510.jpg
DSC_0660.jpg
DSC_0665.jpg
DSC_0672.jpg
DSC_0677.jpg
DSC_0698.jpg
DSC_0707.jpg
DSC_0719.jpg
DSC_0732.jpg
DSC_0744.jpg
DSC_0806.jpg
MTC_9372.jpg

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Pity the Fiesta (ST) is the only one of those that's a decent drivers car.

Win on Sunday, sell something else on Monday.

Nice to see Latvala win something. He's a balls to the wall driver, that's for sure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No day goes well when you are making coffee for other people and haven't had one yourself! It was almost 2 hours of pumping that shit out before I had a chance to snaggle my own. Fuck it was good though!

It's been windy as fuck here for a few days. There is shit loads of dust. There is some "wild fire" near by. Leaves and shit flying everywhere. The cafe door isn't working and needs to be jammed open. What a joy!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
No day goes well when you are making coffee for other people and haven't had one yourself! It was almost 2 hours of pumping that shit out before I had a chance to snaggle my own. Fuck it was good though!

It's been windy as fuck here for a few days. There is shit loads of dust. There is some "wild fire" near by. Leaves and shit flying everywhere. The cafe door isn't working and needs to be jammed open. What a joy!
Have you let your inner bogan free though? Must be a few in that town right now.. .. ..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you let your inner bogan free though? Must be a few in that town right now.. .. ..
I am sick of explaining to those stupid cunts why motor car racing is an abomination to man kind. It is a blight on this small town and leaves nothing of value behind, just piles and piles and piles of filthy garbage, blocked off streets, and closed parkland. In order to set up for this bullshit they closed off parkland and some Street areas from the public at the beginning of October and they will stay that way until Christmas. This includes access to one of the cities most popular family beaches and it's pretty much brand new amenities and carpark. All so a bunch of fuckwits can watch the vroom vroom drive around in a circular motion. And yes...I worked at the race last year so have seen the whole shebang with my own eyes and am accurate in my scathing judgement of these knuckle draggers.