Guerrilla Gravity Go Entirely US Carbon

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
RIP american metal workers. I blame trump with his tariffs.

Good looking frame, square HT is weird though.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Depends if the carbon Lego set allows each bike to be fully optimised for its intended purpose or whether there have been trade-offs to get one bike better at the expense of another. They do look ok though, with the exception of the HT, that would bother me...

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very nifty work with the cable routing.
All these little user friendly touches being added are making things a lot better for the consumer

dh1

Likes Dirt
Awesome idea with the customer being able to continually change/swap the design of the bike as they see fit. In a world where we are being told bike geometry should be this or that it allows the customer the freedom to somewhat decide for themselves.

Could become the one bike to do it all with a few modular pieces to play with.... though maybe not with that headtube

Jpez

Down on the left!
Buying a shreddgog and then having another set of longer forks/shocks would be the perfect quiver killer for me tbh. It’s bloody tempting
Like this beastie?
I dunno, I dug the whole aluminium only thing. No sexy
welds to admire on the new frames which kinda look like a YTCanyonetc.

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Like this beastie?
I dunno, I dug the whole aluminium only thing. No sexy View attachment 350551welds to admire on the new frames which kinda look like a YTCanyonetc.
Exactly like your beastie.

The no more metal is abit dissapointing. I appreciate a good tig weld, carbon doesn’t really have the same craftmanship :(

Still, they look great for a carbon frame.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm keen to hear how much they end up landed here. Very interesting concept and I can live with the head tube design.

They deserve to do well and I can just imagine how some larger brands are screwing up their faces over missing out on this tech if it's as billed.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Rear triangles are still alloy and the head tube allows for reach adjust and height for different size wheels. Interesting to see the first reviews. Some clever touches on the frame with cable routing and the little holder for your Velcro to strap a tube down.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I wasn't even looking for a new bike, this is on the radar now, although might wait a year until they sort the little details out.

rstim

Likes Dirt
There is a podcast up on Vitalmtb talking with the owners of GG on the new frames, very interesting what I listened to on the way to work. The carbon they use is supposed to be 300% more impact resistant than traditional carbon tested with a 12 pound hammer strike to the downtube. The carbon was adapted from Boeing technology using there own patented process of building tubes.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk