Guerrilla Gravity Go Entirely US Carbon

John U

MTB Precision
I love it when a manufacturing company finds a way to save money in their process and pass it on to the customer. It doesn’t happen often. I hope they are very successful with this venture.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Love it. The frames are heavy for carbon, which I hope means they are tough. Can't wait to see the reviews.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
From an innovative point of view it is fantastic what they have done with the manufacturing process but does anyone else think the frame looks like a cheap pressed alloy generic looking product, especially around the bracing on the seatpost? Great that they've used tech from Boeing to make it but hey, let's face it, the standard flying passenger tubes aren't exactly full of flair..more soul less transport devices...like a flying fridge...functional

I'm very keen to see it with a decent paint job but with the grey it looks average......wouldn't be out of place at walmart.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm assuming you can still get whatever colour you want like the aluminium GG frames. Smash is still squarely at the top of my list for an AM 29er, carbon or aluminium

teK--

Eats Squid
Hopefully this is the start of a new trend to fully eliminate internal cable routing. TBH the Canyon Torque almost had me sold simply for that reason.

teK--

Eats Squid
I'm trying to get my head around where the rear derailleur line routes.

I can see that all cables go down the channel on the non-drive side, and then the brake and droppers emerge down the bottom to go their separate ways, and the derailleur line magically appears on the underside of the chainstay in the next shot.

Three go in, two come out!

EDIT: For those who listened to the podcast, did you catch the part about how their Carbon can just be re-heated and re-used, and they are looking into ways of being able to recycle it more efficiently.
You seem to have answered your own question: magic!!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are there Geo numbers available? I would be interested to see how the geo changes with the different setups.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Are there Geo numbers available? I would be interested to see how the geo changes with the different setups.
Yep all the numbers are available on their page. Just input the required info on sizing and riding style and it all comes up.
Looks like they've tweaked the numbers just a little bit from the alloy frames.

Reactions: Zaf

binner

Hath shat hymself
Been watching these guys for a bit, now I am really sitting up very straight with all my listening ears on. Dare I say ............"game changer" :p:):D

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Do they sell direct to Aus? Can't see international shipping options on their website.

Wonder what the landed cost in AUD is on the frame + shock ?