Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm full of cool shares tonight!

I watched that white line video a while back. Or more accurately, I watched bits of it...

Not sure I’m game to watch the documentary of that dude that went up El Capitan free solo either - despite knowing he made it!!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ducked out for a cheeky sundy arvo ride and finally rode the new jump track at mill creek. Awesome fun! The cheeky step up at the end is pretty mint.

Best part is no pedalling required to clear the line. Aside from a few cranks at the start and a few more coming into the step up.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
This is BRILLIANT. Scary how quick AI is learning.

Draw something here, and the page’s AI will try to correct it for you based on what it predicts you drew.

If it’s wrong, shake the screen.

Superb. And scary…

(Only for smartphones, needs a touch screen)

seoi.net/penint/

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Ducked out for a cheeky sundy arvo ride and finally rode the new jump track at mill creek. Awesome fun! The cheeky step up at the end is pretty mint.

Best part is no pedalling required to clear the line. Aside from a few cranks at the start and a few more coming into the step up.
Haven't been down yet but keen as, all the insta pics look like it'll well worth the drive.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thanks mate, I will take you up on that at some point, maybe time for another Sydney bunch ride.
Yeah I’m down for that. Hopefully abit dryer this time round.
Having to freeball it in denim at the bar after was abit uncomfortable.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I just bought my first guitars in fifteen years!! Riding that "big purchase endorphin high" pretty hard!
So many really good options, but ended up getting a great deal on Yamaha SA2200. Impeccable build quality, and probably some of the best electronics in the business (definitely at the price point).

Little scary, I haven't properly played guitar in about three years now, sooooooo this is kinda of a big jump back into it. But not a bad investment one way or another, the SA2200's hold price amazingly (if not appreciate), so worst case I sell it back in another 15years.
Long reach, slack headstock angle ?

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Irony? Motor vehicle resplendent with ‘vegan’, ‘peta and animal liberation stickers in a Maccas drive through. Just ordering a coffee I think, reusable cup but.... vegan drive through in the house of beef burgers and masses of waste is pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf