Sydney

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
My wife and I do a trip to somewhere new usually in Dec and I was wondering what Sydney has to offer? Is this most of the good trails or are there some gems not mentioned? We're both fit and proficient so distance and climbing are good. I love the techy stuff...

Just go here.

BT180

Max Pfaff
So it isn't on the DL so much anymore?

@DMan this would be my pic of the Sydney ride on offer. It is poodle approved.
No, not like it used to be. There's even full trail signage at Narra outlining the network there. The local MTB club have been working tirelessly with council in order to get trails for us to ride that don't start with Manly and end with Dam.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, not like it used to be. There's even full trail signage at Narra outlining the network there. The local MTB club have been working tirelessly with council in order to get trails for us to ride that don't start with Manly and end with Dam.
That's great news. Good work

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Northern Beaches has just what you're after if you like it rocky and tech. message me closer to the date an i may be available to show you around. Or message me anyway and i can give you some tips. It's all on Trailforks anyway.

Cool! If all comes together I'll be in touch.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That isn't a familiar looking trail. Where abouts does one connect with it?

So good to see a ride clip that isn't filled with berm destroying skids!

Be warned @DMan, it's fucking humid out there and often quite hot. Well worth it but have plenty of juice on hand.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Ahem cough cough.
That was another option. Especially after the awesome we had when we went 2 years ago.... And no need for a car

Be warned @DMan, it's fucking humid out there and often quite hot. Well worth it but have plenty of juice on hand.
Yeah, we're used to both. Still sucks though.

BT180

Max Pfaff

You can get to this one all the way from the top of Narra. About a 20min fire trail ride

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
@hifiandmtb @Oddjob
I was looking at the Strava heatmap for somewhere to stretch the legs on the way down to Canberra on Friday and noticed a bit of activity around Appin, assuming this is all still running do you have a recommendation for a couple of hour loop, any chance that you could send a .gpx file to follow?
Can't help sorry. What does Trailforks say?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk