Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Smiths put lactose powder in a heap of flavours that have no logical need for it. In fact, I think only their plain salted are ok.
Haven’t eaten a lamington for around 25 years. In my memory they were good....well, the ones my grandma made.
Call me when there’s a ‘chocolate eclair’ flavour. It could turn me....until I tasted them.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Pretty sure many lamingtons died for this fucken idiot idea
I took a picture of this abomination in the servo this week too. I'm not a big chip guy, but did go a pack of chicken Smith's this week. Chocolate, coconut and cream, are the 3 things at the top of the list of 'Things You Don't Put On Chips'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Smiths put lactose powder in a heap of flavours that have no logical need for it. In fact, I think only their plain salted are ok.
Haven’t eaten a lamington for around 25 years. In my memory they were good....well, the ones my grandma made.
Call me when there’s a ‘chocolate eclair’ flavour. It could turn me....until I tasted them.
I almost purchased a chocolate eclair this morning. Damn fine pastry they are. Opted for a blueberry pie instead. Fuck you baker! Just because you made the apple goo purple doesn't mean it's blueberry now!!! #robbed

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm sure the cream is non-dairy.
Mock cream, the baker's favourite, is dairy free.

Edit - actually it is not. I was sure it was some evil long life sugar and shit recipe.
Even googled "vegan mock cream" and didn't really find much answers. Long live dairy!

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Mock cream, the baker's favourite, is dairy free.

Edit - actually it is not. I was sure it was some evil long life sugar and shit recipe.
Even googled "vegan mock cream" and didn't really find much answers. Long live dairy!
it’s usually butter & icing sugar that’s washed with water (longer shelf life than cream), if made with marg it’s dairy free