COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
First world issues - what's the likelihood of receiving international orders from Europe at the moment?

Ordered a helmet for my son and parts from ze Germans which was dispatched on 13/3 and arrived in the Netherlands on 16/3. Not sure if air mail from Euro is a thing at the moment.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
First world issues - what's the likelihood of receiving international orders from Europe at the moment?

Ordered a helmet for my son and parts from ze Germans which was dispatched on 13/3 and arrived in the Netherlands on 16/3. Not sure if air mail from Euro is a thing at the moment.
Like you, waiting on a few bits. I’m not expecting them anytime soon. I don’t know if air mail is still happening.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

I’ve a relative who’s a pilot for DHL. They use Leipzig as their European hub and he just posted photos of it from last night on Facebook. Reckoned it could claim to be the busiest airport in the Europe on account of the lack of passenger flights

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Anyone watched the PM and CMOs press conference?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
agree. The types of pieces of shit that abuse supermarket staff are certainly no hero's and absolutely need to be reminded as such. For far too long people just walk away from these confrontations which allows these weak people to feel brave enough to do it.
Sounds like a Sydney train quite carriage