COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
lots of people still having a laugh and think its all over the top and there is nothing to worry about, ive been a bit blunt and have been saying ''its all fun and games till your mates start dying"

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You should have seen my little town today...the only difference between normal and now was the pub was shut, the cafes were only doing takeaways and... that's about it. Plenty of people about the place as usual...
Adelaide is dead, I have driven home from work the last 2 nights down the guts of the city, O'Connell st (Nth Adelaide) and King William and its like a wet Sunday in June. Trams are basically empty, buses empty and the roads are bare.
Sat at the traffic lights beside an "aussie" looking bloke in a car with the windows up and wearing a dust mask.

We started an emergency roster on Monday, they came out today and asked who was up for sleeping on site and working 2 weeks straight. Not sure $$$ could replace spending time with my family if something was to happen... lots of crazy stuff going on, the TV news and internet is just repetitive shit now, Carona, Carona, Carona.

Good news - I called in at Dan Murphys tonight, 3 carton limit per person. I'll call in tomorrow night as its my last dayshift and grab another 3... then get stuck into one of them. Zero drugs and zero Alcohol policy stops a bloke indulging mid shift.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Re house parties "...It's not just night by the way, it's during the course of the day..."

Who the fuck uses terms like that?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I wonder if people will rush to try and downsize from the larger homes, say around the 1mil~800k to under 500k. A big ouch for builders going under, that's rarely good for anyone.
Will know it in the next month or so of sales, we've got stuff loaded from 300K to 550K in the system . See how quickly it shifts. Medium density tends to go well in rough times, minimal thought required.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Are you sorry?

"...We are deeply sorry..."

We? We? Is it beyond you to personalise and say "...I am sorry..."

You are a fuck. Wit.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
OUR LEADERS ARE INEPT!

Please remember this at the next election....
"but he gave us cash to blow!"
Forgive me for flogging a dead horse, but there's no one else
Would you do the job for the piss weak pay they get compared to being a CEO, or high level executive getting away with all sorts of crap without the public eye. Our politicians are just rejects of the business system who couldn't get anywhere..

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Can someone explain to me what measures have just been put in place that differ from Sunday night?