COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Seriously, will I ever get this fucking bike?!

Every time I come close to saving enough, some disaster befalls us of varying seriousness.

Also, we just did a bit house renovation, I hope I can bring in more projects...
Refinanced lately? Anyone who can and hasn't is crazy not to. Deals ahoy for those who can actually service with lenders.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Crazy. Every job is essential. How does it magically not spread through workplaces?

My cafe mate is doing the takeaway thing now. He also said that while he has to keep trading to not be fucked, he was ready to be fucked for the greater good, and not have it drag on to a slow death.
I'm still going to work because I can and I have to financially but I wish I would be ordered to stay home. Even knowing I will not be paid. It's the best and quickest way out!

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
No it wasn't. It personalised the heartbreak of someone trying access govt support & getting nowhere.

Scomo could have provided how they would improve things, instead he used the royal WE and waffled the fuck out of it.
And he explained extended hours and rolling upgrades to the online sector to try and cope with the unprecedented numbers of people needing the services. It's not like there's a switch to flick that puts more people on phones and allows more website traffic that they're just not flicking.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Refinanced lately? Anyone who can and hasn't is crazy not to. Deals ahoy for those who can actually service with lenders.
Absolutely we have, variable mortgage too. I think we are a bees dick above 3% because we have some business accounts with them (Bendigo) too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And he explained extended hours and rolling upgrades to the online sector to try and cope with the unprecedented numbers of people needing the services. It's not like there's a switch to flick that puts more people on phones and allows more website traffic that they're just not flicking.
You obviously accept waffle where the rest of us do not.

There were no specific examples, no specific plans, no detail on what someone should actually do if they've spent days trying to get through and cannot.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Absolutely we have, variable mortgage too. I think we are a bees dick above 3% because we have some business accounts with them (Bendigo) too.
I was shocked, Bendigo didn't want a bar of my construction loan even with the history together. CBA were due to minimise what they had tied up in construction but came through. Macquarie and Bank Me also pushing pretty hard. Nabs asleep, ANZ is being tight and some others can't decide if they are in or out. Bankwest loaded with 5%ers. It's fascinating spectating at the amongst it at the moment!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Bottom line is the bottom line.

Government needs to stop thinking about the economic ramifications. There are more important things at stake!

Ummm.. Have the liberals EVER done that? (geniune question. Theyve all been useless since I've been an voting adult..)