The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I pretty much only shop at Harris Farm, and load up on imperfect picks.
Would encourage others to follow suit.
Your local Harris farm is pretty good. Their imperfect pick range is particularly good. They stay open reasonably late too, which is handy.

I haven't come across anything like that here yet.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I hear when you get to the checkout, they ask you 'are you collecting ooshies' ?
dare i ask wtf is an ooshie..it’s why when i go shopping i never reply to greetings, always have a grumpy look on my face, & never get asked for anything , i also hang up on telemarketers without explanation, 1 cheeky bugger rang back to tell me i was being rude but before he could finish his words i hung up on him again

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
dare i ask wtf is an ooshie..it’s why when i go shopping i never reply to greetings, always have a grumpy look on my face, & never get asked for anything , i also hang up on telemarketers without explanation, 1 cheeky bugger rang back to tell me i was being rude but before he could finish his words i hung up on him again
You're missing out on a lot of fun.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The reason why I said "I hear" is because I haven't been to a supermarket in ~15yrs.

Actually I did enter a country foodland on 2 occasions when I rode the Mawson trail last year... well who else was going to feed me ???

Flow-Rider

Burner
ooof, and another thing! the fact that Coles and woolies have taken over supermarkets in ACT so not much choice (I really miss Foodland in SA and proper IGAs in Vic) - have to drive for ages to get to a "Supabarn" since Coles bought out most of them. Aldi is just too weird.

And hardware stores, just lost my local Home Timber & Hardware (ok a chain also, but not as insidious as the big B) so the only option is to brave the hordes at Bunnings. But no Mitre 10s close by, or any independent stores.
When I was in Lennox heads last I shopped at an IGA and was pleasantly surprised at the range of groceries, thought I was going to get hit with the typical tourist tax.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
i also hang up on telemarketers without explanation, 1 cheeky bugger rang back to tell me i was being rude but before he could finish his words i hung up on him again
Some years ago I had a mucketer on the phone; could tell by the several-second delay what it was. I might have let the guy get a couple of words in before politely exclaiming, "oh go away" then hanging up. The bugger rang back and said, in thick Indian accent, "why you tell me to go away? You not know why I call!" I told him I knew exactly why he was calling; he wanted to sell me someting, I wasn't interested, so GO AWAY!! and hung up. Must have taken that hint, 'cos he didn't try again.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poor bloke may have been calling you with urgent info about your bank account...he just needed your log in ID and password to investigate for you

Jpez

Down on the left!
100% with droenn on this one.
Just more against inane bullshit made to create brand loyalty in children so we raise another generation of good little zombie consumers.
My 5 year old doesn’t even ask. She just knows she doesn’t get any of that junk from supermarkets. Just not happening kid.
Cant stand those supermarket promotions pushing plastic shit to kids and morons.
kills me the adults and kids alike get sucked into it.
Actually fuck supermarkets. Fucking wrapping bananas in plastic! And other fruit that comes on it’s own wrapping!
We only shop there when there are no other options.
Very annoying we can’t get to the Vic Market for our weekly fresh food shop with NO Fucking plastic involved.